Early Access version 47

@InterAction_studios the music stops if you cancel mission right after starting a mission

(small screen because I use windowed)
1 Like

Makes me wonder how you guys pull off such precise bugs without intentionally messing around. Two pressed buttons at the same time? This?

1 Like

Well, he might be bug-hunting

2 Likes

by doing things too fast that the game can’t handle

1 Like

Changed in v.48

It would not. The wave title must be determined in advance, regardless of Wave Insight. It’s the way it’s implemented. I could change it, of course, but there would have to be a better reason than this.

10 Likes

Regarding medals, the rules are simple:

1. The first person to report any kind of idea/bug which makes it into the game receives a medal.
  2. If I list a bug as fixed but it’s still broken, the person who first reports it can get a (2nd) medal.
  3. You can only get a medal for bugs present in the publicly released version.

Now, I fully understand that not all contributions are equal. I originally considered adding different medals for different levels of contributions (e.g. “trivial” for typos, “standard” for one-line fixes, “major” for game-breaking bugs or new content, etc.). However, that opens the floodgates for debates about should and shouldn’t go in each category (especially borderline cases). As it stands, it’s sometimes not even clear-cut whether I should award a bug or idea medal.

I’d rather not over-complicate the medal-awarding process. It’s time-consuming enough as it is. In my opinion, the benefits of simplification outweigh the drawbacks (mis-sorting, farming).

15 Likes

Can we have this in “Known Bugs and New Features”?

Bro that will make the topic a very large text wall.

in my opinion one medal should be more than enough…one bug=one medal ,2 bugs=one medal…not to make some competition about who recive the most medals…or another way maybe …a wall of fame! :slightly_smiling_face:
ps after all the main gold should be: A BETTER GAME!!!

3 Likes

There’s a whole family of such problems, but since they only happen when you pause exactly at the right(wrong) time, they’re not worth fixing.

4 Likes

The Everything filter is for filtering everything (including always-on items), Mountable doesn’t include (always-on) items.

The comets in the Comet Chase boss only gives a single point, unlike any other comet in every other wave: [Early Access] boss comets only gives a single point - YouTube

Intentional. The enemies that spawn on any boss only give 1 point.

2 Likes

Oh boy, I LOVE the new photons. I especially like when they make an entire turn to hit an enemy: does that really have to be removed? :frowning:
Here’s some 60 fps gameplay footage to enjoy the eye candy - in a bomber for twice as much the flashiness.
(also apologize for the lag at certain waves, my pc couldn’t handle the awesomeness of this weapon)

7 Likes

Once the theme is dark enough, the ship paintjob icons are incredibly invisible (don’t mind the white parts)
also these

3 Likes

I thought you can’t see Always Ons in Mission Configuration

Yes you can’t really.

I took that screenshot in Mission Config screen

Then, might I claim “popcorn gun” idea medal? At least for the popcorn part. Galbatorix did everything else tho. :smile:

3 Likes

He literally replied to you already and said it’s not worth fixing such a precise bug.

I don’t know, I can clearly see the white parts.

6 Likes