Early Access version 47

Just my thoughts, but maybe little medals right at the bottom of the medal page that most people don’t even look at in a Chicken Invaders video game that’s not even released yet are not a super important or controversial thing to worry or argue about? :wink:

3 Likes

Well, it’s still enough to cause conflict for some people sadly :neutral_face:

Not much you can really do about it these days.

1 Like

Yeah, the darkness bug does not break the game so it deverse no fix

There’s no need to worry then.

Maybe because people feel like basically someone else got credited for their own work? It’s essentially stealing the work from them in that case. Yeah, of course many people wouldn’t like it if someone just stole an idea they spent time thinking of, only to get absolutely no credit for it.

4 Likes

That reminds, I had a concern regarding Laser Cannon length before but was included in changes for WBP. It should be worth a medal for me at least, please.

1 Like

This is a problem, yes. But right now, it’s damage that’s already done, sadly.

One thing that could be done is to award a medal to the original posters too. Perhaps remove the ones awarded to me as well.

I’ll go find the original links in a moment. Hopefully iA will give them a medal too.

1 Like

And from now on, if a discord user posts an idea before a forum only user posts the same idea, both of them should get a medal since the forum user has no idea about the existence of the discord post, additionally, people should actually put effort into identifying whether a person has stolen an idea or just didn’t know or bother about the existence of the previous idea.

5 Likes

Either that, or the one who suggested that idea in the forum should be awarded only

And label it as (Discord) or (Forum), so people know where it’s from.

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Wait… Isn’t Everything Mountable in mission config?

1 Like

And for the weapons too?

1 Like

You don’t have to, I bought Utensil before the rework and it worked fine.

2 Likes

I’d like a Make Favorite button for missions that you’ve done in the past, then get assigned to you, example:

4 Likes

That’s actuälly a really good point that didn’t occur to me.

No.

On the other hand, I think that ſome weapons ſhould be mediocre all-rounders, whereäs others ſhould be high-risk high-reward.

That’s why we’re ſuppoſed teſt them.

Good luck tryïng to get people to put in effort. I mean, this goes regardleſs of the diſcuſſion at hand.

2 Likes

thanks for sharing this information with us

@InterAction_studios the music stops if you cancel mission right after starting a mission

(small screen because I use windowed)
1 Like

Makes me wonder how you guys pull off such precise bugs without intentionally messing around. Two pressed buttons at the same time? This?

1 Like

Well, he might be bug-hunting

2 Likes

by doing things too fast that the game can’t handle

1 Like