Early Access version 47

Don’t worry about it, just don’t tamper with the save data

2 Likes

Or do you mean a backup copy? I would recommend before downloading and inſtalling the new verſion.

3 Likes

You technically do not need to backup for each version. But it’s recommended you do so, for an event where your data gets deleted or something. That way, you’ll have a way to restore.

1 Like

Intended, they are different enemies. They are weak to lightning weapons.

1 Like

Sigh…
I feel like people pointing out typos, grammatical errors, etc be it for english or for other languages after CIU exits EA should be awarded a different kind of medal because they’re not really bugs and as such shouldn’t be labelled as such. At the same time, players should be credit for improving the quality of the game, even if it’s a relatively minor fix like pointing out typos.
The last thing we want is players being turned off from CIU by a bunch of typos, grammatical errors and such.
It would decrease the quality of the game more than some might think. So I thus propose the introduction of a new kind of medal, one meant for people who point out such issues.

Be sure to give me your thoughts…

3 Likes

My thought: Suggested already.
Here you go:

4 Likes

Trust me, it is not really gonna break the game just because it’s invisible.

Intentional.

Prit bringing it up again was a good thing. Personally I had never even seen that reply.

Did you buy them before Early Access Version 36?

So I’m away for like a day and this topic just ballooned, so I’m sorry for replying to some buried posts here but I think these points are worth raising.

Also absurd hype for the entire WBP getting added next update!

I think this quip should just be removed anyway - it feels like it belongs in a much less polished game. I don’t like it. (No offense to whoever’s idea it was.)

Does Absolver really need the stuff it’s good at nerfed? It already gets obliterated on certain waves, so unless that gets changed then it needs some pushover waves too.

As someone who has used it rather extensively, I am confident in saying that it’s definitely not OP. Its “usefullness curve” might need to be leveled out a bit though (I’m actually in support of situational benefit/detriment situations, but it’s pretty extreme at both ends for absolver.)

Maybe it could be the “sub-header” title instead? That doesn’t appear in Wave Insight.

7 Likes

Why did you criticize him, after you already did that farming(but with idea medals)?

2 Likes

Sure but I’m concerned about many of the reworks. To be precise - Riddler, Hypergun and Boron.

Customizable quips when? /s
But I guess it could just be “Flawless!” instead of “Flawwwwwless!”

Good point. Would this work, IA?

1 Like

Hm, but at least the ideas were not just changing of a couple of letters or words, they were normal stuff.

Well, we can ask iA to remove my medals, if that makes you feel a smidge bit better.

But still, suggesting stuff on Discord = Farming Idea Medals? Huh. :thinking:

1 Like

Nope, you missed his point, that’s not what defines whether it was farming or not. I believe he was referring to the fact about 3/4 of the “Known bugs & New features” page was filled with ":medal_sports: @OneWingLunarian ".

Suggesting stuff on Discord is kind of a problem on its own but whatever at this point.

I’d like to agree with both of these (especially the first one! Let me make my own character pls)

I’m happy to wait and see how it is in-game before I form an opinion. I will basically have to play a ton to get used to them, and change weapons frequently though, so it will take a long time to have any decent objective feedback beyond “cool” :joy:

2 Likes

Well, but I hope that does not count as “farming”. Those were legit ideas at least.

Though if you want to consider that as farming, I won’t judge.

1 Like

It is still quite sketchy If I’m being honest…

1 Like

Half of her ideas were suggested before by a lot people. She just reminded IA to add these tweaks.

That’s what bothered me too. I know some were already suggested, and I figured iA might check the older posts to see if they were suggested. Guess he didn’t.

Kinda too late for that now, but he could still remove the suggested ones and give the medals to the original posters instead.

2 Likes