Early Access version 47

How many times has this been mentioned at this point

5 Likes

Yeah seriously typos don’t deserve medals. A very specific nitpicky person is using them to farm medals.

7 Likes

Sigh, I forgot that Crl-F doesn’t search the whole thread on this site… Yeah that explains a lot.

I think my brain broke today xD

What, WBP didn’t do that already?

1 Like

That’s my point really. It’s like farming medals, and it just doesn’t feel original because it’s literally the same issue being reported over and over, and getting a medal for each report.

4 Likes

Took you long enough to notice that

1 Like

I already noticed it a long while ago, thank you very much :sweat_smile:

I wasn’t exactly talking about you (singular). I was talking about you (plural).

1 Like

Hi guys.
I have a question.
Do I have to copy the data again after each game?or after update new version? :thinking:

What do you mean? You never have to copy your data to update.

Don’t worry about it, just don’t tamper with the save data

2 Likes

Or do you mean a backup copy? I would recommend before downloading and inſtalling the new verſion.

3 Likes

You technically do not need to backup for each version. But it’s recommended you do so, for an event where your data gets deleted or something. That way, you’ll have a way to restore.

1 Like

Intended, they are different enemies. They are weak to lightning weapons.

1 Like

Sigh…
I feel like people pointing out typos, grammatical errors, etc be it for english or for other languages after CIU exits EA should be awarded a different kind of medal because they’re not really bugs and as such shouldn’t be labelled as such. At the same time, players should be credit for improving the quality of the game, even if it’s a relatively minor fix like pointing out typos.
The last thing we want is players being turned off from CIU by a bunch of typos, grammatical errors and such.
It would decrease the quality of the game more than some might think. So I thus propose the introduction of a new kind of medal, one meant for people who point out such issues.

Be sure to give me your thoughts…

3 Likes

My thought: Suggested already.
Here you go:

4 Likes

Trust me, it is not really gonna break the game just because it’s invisible.

Intentional.

Prit bringing it up again was a good thing. Personally I had never even seen that reply.

Did you buy them before Early Access Version 36?