Early Access version 47

But I was curious… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

No no, I laughed at Traveller’s joke, not at you

1 Like

I was curious about losing hearts…
Sadly, @Traveller could provide no information on the matter, to my extreme disappointment.

2 Likes

That would make them more expensive. As in, not the jets themselves, but the packs. I propose 15x3. 3 jets would cost 45 keys instead of 60.

EDIT: @InterAction_studios if you insist that a pack still costs 60 keys, then 4 per pack would do.

Now. This isn’t just a random suggestion. Jets are pretty expensive, on top of being easy to waste because Bombers are actually much more useful with 10 of them. It’ll be easier on our wallets for the sake of testing and enjoying Bombers. I think the massive hitbox is a trade-off that balances that out.

That way, 20 jets would cost 300 keys instead of 360 like they do at present.

8 Likes

Mhm, that sounds good

1 Like

Ok. Had a closer look, and I won’t be able to fix this. No matter what I do, some color combinations are always going to be are hard to read. Left as-is.

7 Likes

Unlike the other musics, these two musics do not play when selecting them.
1- CIU theme (ambient)
2- CIU theme (intense)
fix it.

1 Like

It has been reported many times.

2 Likes

I know; why not fix?

1 Like

This is the reason.

2 Likes

Alright.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Now that the Laser Cannon is going to be balanced the next version, update this outdated description since it’s now misleading. (the part where it says “range not unlimited”)

1 Like

This update didn’t even come out. Calm down.

10 Likes

Bruh why would you want to update the description of an un-reworked weapon?

1 Like

Please read and add it. I need this.

Be patient, bro.

harakat did the same and got a medal

2 Likes

And why not?

1 Like

Because:

This is the answer.

And you need to explain why you did it this version instead of waiting for the next version.

2 Likes

Why does he get a pass while mina does not?

3 Likes