Early Access version 46

Changed in v.47 :medal_sports: Idea

3 Likes

:bulb: Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade: 3rd phase: Shotgun attack is now 25% slower at 100% difficulty, lower difficulties also increase the time between attacks (2 seconds @0%)

What does “@0%” mean?

It means that someone made a typo.

3 Likes

What? I’m not using any Eggular Repulsors

What is the problem? it’s all ok. This is its lower hitbox

His ship should be destroyed
Its inside the comet

I can go into Henlly’s Comet edge without dying

It happens to me too, but hitboxes are fun

4 Likes

I hate those stupid designed hitboxes. Almost the entire freaking ship is in the comet!

1 Like

I know it’s the @ sign, but is it a mistake that he wrote “0%” by mistake? that is my question, nothing else.

No, it means there’s 2 seconds of time between shots at 0% (or so I presume).

6 Likes

Shame, I liked it as it was.
I aſſume “Shotgun attack is now 25% slower at 100% difficulty” means it’ll be ſlower at higher difficulties as well?
I liked it 'cuz it kept you on your toes.

1 Like

I’m very confused because of this weird hitbox design.

Yes, it does. But I think you’ll find that you’ll barely perceive the difference on SSH. There’s no time to react after the fact either way; it’s mostly about strategic positioning (not being in the wrong place at the wrong time). But play it and comment.

4 Likes

Hi. I had installed the CIU on my previous Windows and had been playing the game for about a year and had the best Müller ship, but I had to change Windows due to problems. I was not a member of the association last year and I didn’t know I have to copy the data so that if there is a problem, I can restore the game. But now I have installed the game from the beginning and I have progressed for more than two weeks. Is it possible to add the previous game to my current game?
If so, my current name is Egg cannon killer, but I have limited information about the previous game, which I think can be used to add the previous game to the current game.
Tell me if you need more information.

2 Likes

No, it’s not. You can either continue playing on your new account, or I could try and recover your old account so that it REPLACES your new account. But not both.

If you want to replace your account, I need both your old and new callsigns.

3 Likes

No thank you.I like my new game more.

1 Like

What are you trying to say? Do you want your progress back or what? I don’t understand.

1 Like

I have two accounts in the game and I want to combine the two, which unfortunately is not possible.

1 Like