Early Access version 46

It’s okay my buddy.

1 Like

Maybe not bc I have seen some users what didnt got this medal

3 Likes

Aren’t you supposed to get the “Early Access Participation” medal by just playing the game?!

Yes, you are supposed to get it by playing the game. also, don’t panic.

OK, so how can some people don’t get it then?

Maybe because they don’t play the game?

1 Like

It’s because we’re right now in the Early Access stage. So when CIU releases the medal will be no longer available to earn and there will be differences with the statistics.

6 Likes

I just realized that this happens in the text in stores (that is, the way it is presented on the right side), the resolution within the game that I have is 1366x768 (16: 9), also I have not seen anyone mention this.

(how it looks in the store)

wut (zoom)

3 Likes

Known. Read known issues on the OP.

1 Like

okey thanks

1 Like

you are welcome

3 Likes

I don’t think ſuch a tag is neceſſary, eſpecially as the weapon deſcription literally tells the player to replace it ASAP, and the lack of an upgrade option indicates that you can’t upgrade it.

What is “it”? The tag? I juſt explained that. The other poſſibility would be that by “it” you mean an upgrade option, but from a game deſign ſtandpoint, the Moron Railgun is juſt there as a placeholder until the player picks a weapon to inveſt in. Making it upgradeable would decreaſe the effectiveneſs of this, as would giving it a gift or making it more powerful.

Alſo, why do you always require explanations for ſtuff?

3 Likes

The sorting preferences aren’t permanent, they are only remembered per-session.

You don’t get it simply by “joining the game”. You get it by “joining the game during EA”. Besides, I’m not going to make exceptions to what is compared and what isn’t.

3 Likes

Fixed in v.47 :medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

iA, can you add an option somewhere to see how many waves you’ve flown from 00:00 of that day/week/month/year?

Just wanted to say that I’ve finally managed to play most of the new waves from the last update + this one - idk if they were made to be nice to absolver or not, but they definitely are.

4 Likes

Taking the server down for 10 seconds in order to recover an account.

3 Likes

I don’t keep such duration-based aggregate stats. However, there’s a plan to make player activity (the stuff you currently get in your inbox) more public (and permanent). I’ll revisit this issue then.

1 Like

Does egg cannon cannon cannonade egg shotgun egg speed change with the difficulty of the mission ?
If it is, it should be slowed down a little bit
Or be less RNG based

other damage stages are fine

3 Likes

Yes, it does