Early Access version 46

I will quote my post here:

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can the object despawn time be extended at the end of a wave? I use keyboard and at the end of a boss rush wave, if there are five keys, I can only get two before the keys despawn. Maybe the keys should come in tighter clusters so that picking them up is easier, because it’s very difficult for keybard players (and bombers).

4 Likes

Agreed - I use mouse, but bombers have enough disadvantages as-is.

1 Like

I think one thing that can be said is that mouse players generally have better mobility and speed.(Limit mouse speed to keyboard speed.)

1 Like

iA, how about adding a “hints” button in the empty space in profile? Once you click on it, a list of tips and tricks will appear, to give advice to new players (e.g. Use the maneuvering jets with the BX, U.C.O.s are weak to the Plasma Rifle, etc.)

1 Like

I’ve now made the game wait until everything is collected (or disappeared)

:medal_sports: Idea

Incidentally, I seem to recall recently extending the end-mission delay from 5 seconds to 6 seconds, but I can’t find anything (either in the code or in the forum). Does anyone remember if I posted about this?

6 Likes

or maybe hints appear at the bottom of the screen after starting or losing a mission
also Ion blaster is near-impossible if not impossible to overheat with manual firing

That belongs best in a Hero Academy feature called “Library” (where Chick-o-pedia will also eventually appear)

Generally, it’s pointless to try to fill in missing “Profile” gaps with buttons – buttons are continuously being added/deleted/organized. I’ll come up with a clean layout after EA.

6 Likes

you posted in early access version 43.2
Increased mission finalization delay after final wave to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds) (gabytzu :medal_sports: Idea)

4 Likes

Have bombers been nerfed?

1 Like

Dunno which version you’re taking as a reference from but V46 didn’t make major changes to bombers aside from this one, but they affect other ships as well, so I don’t see any bomber only nerf. Perhaps someone else has a different opinion on this…

1 Like

Wait why are you referring to broken fire-rates? Bombers aren’t nerfed.

I was looking for changes which could affect bomber performance and I thought that this change was most likely the reason OP thought bombers were nerfed.

1 Like

Well, fire-rate fix for bombers, indeed acted like a nerf to some weapons on bombers.

5 Likes

No. This is a color customization screen.

Not technically possible. Plus, the spacecraft rotates too quickly for this to be viable.

No.

Not possible.

Someone complained a while back that it had too much health. So, no.

No.

Changed in v.47 :medal_sports: Idea

9 Likes

You can see Vulcan Chaingun gift isn’t hidden in Hend Game fight, but I haven’t turned on “Tone down effects”:

This is really weird

5 Likes

@anon48763505 I reported that previously on v45 topic.
there:

(although i didn’t mean to reply to edd, i should have replied to IA instead, i should also get a medal as well)

3 Likes

Fixed in v.47 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

Uhh, didn’t @minasam123 report this back in V45?

6 Likes

I did, so i should get the medal within @anon48763505 as well. or a shared medal. @InterAction_studios

1 Like