Early Access version 45.2

Fixed in v.46 :medal_sports: Bug

13 Likes

@InterAction_studios The ion blaster bullets covers up colorblind mode letters:
I think the letters should show up on top of bullets instead.

4 Likes

No. If the Ion blaster bullets cover the ‘regular’ gift, then they should cover the color-blind version of it the same way.

4 Likes

Can we make keys dont hide in explosions as a tone down effect feature?

sometimes, when you destroy a boss like henterprise or egg cannon,a big explosion appear, dropping alot the fps even in Tone Down effects, making it almost impossible to collect all the keys, especially in boss rush, where the screen zoom in and out constantly and got ALOT of explosions. (i made this for make the keys collection easier in abusive explosions, and for bad computers that get even 15-25 fps in abusive explosion like mine)

Conclusion: Add this for Tone down effects features, so make keys collection more easy for low end computers that experience big fps drops in boss rushes.

(ik u can also put graphics and resolution in low for increase fps in abusive explosions and get keys without fps drops, but im thinking in a way to enjoy the game without having to kill the game quality or buying a better computer)

8 Likes

So, I was playing and found Trash Compactor, I thought I can clear one side first but I was wrong. I can’t face the other side.

1 Like

Also, I’ve noticed sometimes the gifts show up in top although the tone down effects checkbox is turned off.

This can be remedied by making the anomaly zones bigger or just simply making the player turn to one side and then the next one after a few seconds and so on. The current configuration of Trash Compactor basically requires you to use a spread weapon if not satellites.

3 Likes

Well, it says that it hide the Powerups, never said it hide gifts too.

Incidentally, the “tone down effects” affects all gifts/powerups/coins/keys equally. It’s just that the keys spawned after a wave ends and anything dropped by bosses are special cases.

9 Likes

@InterAction_studios The firing texture for the riddler is misplaced after the ship is rotated:
But once i die, it becomes placed correctly. (sorry, couldn’t take a screenshot of the texture placed correctly after death)

Which wave is that, do you remember?

2 Likes

This is boss rush, ci4 mother hen ship.

5 Likes

The riddler doesn’t cross the entire screen when fired:

3 Likes

Riddler projectiles actually have a limited range but they’re usually long enough that you don’t get to see it, and here you fired it right as you started the mission

5 Likes

Ok, call me dumb, but I don’t know how this wave works, am I stuck here forever? I’ve waited for a long time and nothing happened!

8 Likes

It’s not just you, there are issues with it. The “anomaly zones” (the blue wave things) spin your spaceship, but right now they’re covered up by the barriers.

6 Likes

This wave is the hardest one of the new waves.

2 Likes

i recently found it but is very confuse, look a this, i need a special weapon because is very probably what it attack me

Wave

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios The new “port/starboard” colouring settings for strobe lights are actually misnamed. Port is meant to be left, and starboard is right, but in the game it’s the other way around…

no medal desired