Early Access version 46

Can’t. The game doesn’t keep track of how many keys you’ve spent customizing.
Early Access version 44 - #45 by InterAction_studios
Keys spent customizing should be considered ‘lost’.

8 Likes

thanks i dont remember that lol

2 Likes

Why the cockpit customization item doesn’t have black color?
If anyone would answer this, thank you.

(not referring to almost-black colors)

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Clicking on search button on contacts screen while the textbox is empty gives the wrong message:
(It states that my search entry is too short, while the textbox is empty, it should state that “you should write the contact name first”, unless if i only wrote 1 character, then yes, it should state that my search entry is too short)

2 Likes

This now Works for Win.XP? BC im still waiting what the game open

1 Like

So it should be. Just download it and try to launch it. 80MB isn’t that much for a game in 2020.

2 Likes

It didnt work, also im trying other forms, i Will reply if its fixed

Are you running windows xp?

What error says when you run ciu?

Added to v.47 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

Want to highlight this specifically because Absolver really struggles against feathers otherwise. Especially if the Feather-Fields get added.

2 Likes

So, I was playing Daily Challenge Hard, I was reaching wave 7, and the game suddenly crashed, but when I re-enter the game, the mission progress was lost, and I can replay it.

1 Like

Which skill were you using? What’s the wave’s name?

Super Star Hero.

Whip Into Shape

Maybe it’s a bug, since that wave is new.

Also, @InterAction_studios about bugs, Mina’s bug/idea applies to the “change callsign name” and the “change squadron name” as well

1 Like

I don’t know if this is intended or not, but collecting a power-up whilst using Plasma automatically immediately reset the AoE effect

@anon48763505

Intentional. A lot of things reset when you collect a power-up.

2 Likes

IA said he won’t fix it until v47. So be patient.

1 Like

When the theme is dark enough, unobtained medals and online status are almost invisible

3 Likes

What about adding a button to delete notification messages ?