Early Access version 46

Sorry for my blindness, then.

The AoE radius is constant, but since it’s 50% of the power, weaker power levels naturally cause less damage.

Fixed in v.47 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.47 :medal_sports: Bug

It says that.

The AoE has already been made more translucent in v.47

Fixed in v.47 :medal_sports: Bug . It can even damage the Yolk-Star now :open_mouth:

Changed in v.47 :medal_sports: Idea

9 Likes

What’s this weird flaring dot when I’m using Plasma Rifle manually?

Just for sure, my in game callsign is HaiAn112007

It’s not weird, this is just how AoE appears when you fire it manually.

It’s probably the AoE that hasn’t had a chance to expand yet? It should become less visible in v.47

7 Likes

Taking the server down for 10 seconds to recover a lost account.

:warning: Be more careful with your account data, you’re inconveniencing other players every time you lose it.

From now on, no accounts will be recovered unless you’ve lost at least 2 weeks worth of progress.

19 Likes

thanks god my acccount is 54 days old

1 Like

Mine is 74 days old

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I use bomber, and while warping if I move downward its exhaust suddenly becomes normal.

Edit: Looks like it’s not only when warping, but all the time moving downward it gets suddenly becomes shorter

Edit 2: In general, it’s not a big deal for shorter exhaust, but for longer ones is really weird looking

@InterAction_studios the text info of ghost trail is not fitting up, so the “100% off” text covers up some info:

1 Like

:bug: Fixed bullets disappearing before they leave the screen completely (caused by “Removed debugging aids” fix in v.46) (@505 :medal_sports: Bug)

Thats the same when the ufo falls, if i kill someone and they eject, the uco dissappear, but enemy not
Edit: Sorry Mina, i wasnt going to repling you :frowning:

1 Like

It’s okay.

1 Like

Is it possible to gray out the other daily challenge missions when you click a daily challenge mission ?

I clicked all the missions at the same time :open_mouth:

1 Like

But a player suggested it the first:

2 Likes

he said to lock the daily missions the player completed
I said gray out the other daily missions when you click a one so you can’t click all of them at once

1 Like

Oh, i got it.

In supernova missions during a wave that has a satellite box destroying supernova debris after destroying the satellite box sometimes decreases the progress meter

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Could you give us a hint when clicking on the submit button while it’s disabled on the feedback screen?

1 Like

Does that happen to waves without satellite boxes too? Because if it happens even with or without the satellite boxes, Then that’s because when you kill the debris it splits into smaller debris which gives you more enemies to kill. I think that’s why. (Correct me if I’m wrong though, Because I think I misunderstood).

2 Likes

yes it does happen to waves without satellite boxes too

1 Like