Early Access version 46

In that case, let’s let iA decide what to do

2 Likes

A checkbox for “play different boſs muſic” (checked by default) might be good, if it could be made to work technically ſo the fade-out/fade-in doeſn’t occur. This would alſo let players chooſe to not have boſs muſic while ſtill having the main muſic be randomly ſelected.

3 Likes

In “Customize”,it’s doesn’t show me the flagship.Is it a bug ?

2 Likes

Probably Fixed along the Henterprise Red fireballs dissapear bug, but some enemy projectiles dissapear before going offscreen too

2 Likes

interaction studios can you make a chatting function in this game to chat with other players?

1 Like

Already suggested, a lot, link to topic.

2 Likes

What does the new plasma rifle have?

The increasing damage with manual got replaced by a splash damage

2 Likes

Plasma Rifle is great, but can it’s AoE zone be expanded depends on the fire-power?

3 Likes

I guess the answer is no. It hit one target(or chick) right

Guess I’ll wait for iA’s response.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

So, I met this bug this morning: In Planetary Egg City fight, the green bullets disappear right after they touch the edge of the screen.

2 Likes

Already fixed:

:bug: Fixed bullets disappearing before they leave the screen completely (caused by “Removed debugging aids” fix in v.46) (@505 :medal_sports: Bug)

1 Like

Yeah, it should be dependent on FP, because it should not be the same on all FP levels.

1 Like

iA, can you give us an option to turn the Henterprise’s feathers from black to white? It’s already the tenth time in a row that I died because I confuse them with the background

1 Like

I don’t think this is a good solution to the problem.

1 Like

And what if I don’t like that background? Everyone should be able to play well with any of them.

1 Like

Alright, I agree with having the option to turn them to white.

1 Like

Update Plasma’s description to include the AoE perk?

13 Likes