Early Access version 44

@InterAction_studios when adding a contact request or adding a member to a squadron make a notification sent to the requester if accepted.

@InterAction_studios The Yolk-Star boss covers up the trails the spacecraft makes:

Because every ênemy has the higher layer than the ship

Hey @InterAction_studios , why when we damage the Henterprise and it switches location, we can’t hurt it in the few moments while it’s running? Can that be changed, at least for harder difficulties?

This was added a very long time ago as a way to prevent players from damaging it while switching positions. And why prevent them? Because the boss is fully vulnerable and you can do easy damage

3 Likes

Becauſe ſome of the better players were taking it through multiple ſtages at once.

2 Likes

I know it’s still very early in the morning, but my question was rhetorical and I answered it myself :smile:

5 Likes

Well, on harder difficulties the henterprise runs away in only a second, so it should pretty much be the same

Since they’re not already suggested, should the Chicken Harmonics wave be imported from CI3?

The close encounters were already suggested on EA v43 topic.

1 Like

My bad, thanks Mina. But the Chicken Harmonics should be added in my opinion

Okay the chicken wave was already suggested as well on v43 topic.

1 Like

Oh yes it should be added. (Sorry if I haven’t used the like button, I ran out of likes)

2 Likes

If it’s the same, you might as well not change it for the sake of consistency.

2 Likes

Eh, that’s true, let’s wait for iA’s response

still waiting for the egg drones

6 Likes

Just some things come to mind:

• What if Chicken Roulette has egg drones pointing inward?
  • Inbound missiles from all directions?
  • Close encounters, coming from both sides
  • Armored division with CI3 eggship (its hp should be buffed, spawn rate increased)
  • Asteroid, supernova, comet chase + terminator chickens
  • All normal droid changed to Guard droid
3 Likes

Droid Highway = Ouch

Rest are not bad though.

1 Like

Droid Highway would become super Touhou-y with just guard droids :no_mouth:

Exclusive at >140% :wink: