Early Access version 44

I love the fact that when you read this out loud you would get “You mean silence?”

Gives me h vibes. Or ь.

1 Like

Yeah, i just said that because IA wrote by accident :idea: instead of :bulb:

“Yeah, I just said that because IA wrote by accident :idea: instead of silence
Sorry, I can’t help it.

Also it’s only a joke, not saying you did anything bad at all.

1 Like

Still funny tho :joy:

1 Like

That’s fair, but I actually think the brown is really jarring, to the point where even the default grey would look better against the red meteors, in my opinion at least.

1 Like

Hey iA, in the fleet equipment it’s possible to add satellites by just clicking on an empty slot if you have only one kind of satellite, can that feature be applied to the background/extra lives/boosters/songs selections?

@InterAction_studios I’m not complaining, but may i ask why did you disallow the clean sweep bonus from shoot the core boss?

Because nothing can escape.

4 Likes

ok thanks for answering

1 Like

Maybe i’m blind, but the core boss still drops lots of firepowers for me. I’m not sure if i’m the only one encountering it here.

Also iA, please add an option on “options” to remove notifications

I second what Traveller asked. What are Anomaly Zones gonna be, or would you rather we find out ourselves?

It’ll probably be more fun to discover some stuff ourselves, yes?

3 Likes

It’s already there on the hamburger menu.

Except it won’t be if we have no idea what they’re supposed to be, where to look for them, and if even if we find out it’s not guaranteed we would recognize those as the so-called “anomaly zones”.

1 Like

Well, it’s not out yet. We wouldn’t know how obvious or obscure it will be.
But still, it’s the fun of discovering new things, not knowing what it does and finding out for yourself.
Telling us everything would kinda spoil the excitement, wouldn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The hell do you mean by “don’t spoil it”? It’s written in the changelog.

:gear: Added support for Anomaly Zones.

4 Likes

Woah, calm down. No one is trying to pick a fight.

4 Likes

I’m perfectly calm, thanks.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios

Probably it’s a typo. (look at the white circle i drew)
It should be “power-ups never hide” or “power-ups are never hidden”, but not “power-ups never hidden”