Early Access version 43.2

Added to v.44 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Okay, It depends on difficulty.

I know but I think they should appear more often.

They vary on difficulties. Also they appear on higher difficulties.

OK, I got a question: is the Space Crab from CI5 included with them in difficulty levels?

Why does some bosses appear rarely? I think your question was answered in this topic.

I was asking there about the types of Space Crabs appearing rarely, but now I’m saying that I don’t see them that often like U.C.O bosses.

It is already answered. It varies on difficulty.

Can there be an option within CIU to customize the dialogs? Besides that the dialogs that the player chooses can be added by 2 or 5 keys, also choose the frequency in which they appear or, incidentally, no longer appear dialogs when playing.

Already Suggested

i found a bug like the henterprise massive eggs size, but this time it happends with egg cannonade, when using egg shotgun and it hit floor (idk if thats is a floor lol)

1 Like

It is a floor. and it’s already fixed in v44.

2 Likes

oh…
D’oh

We don’t know if it’s an actual floor though :thinking:

I actually mean that it’s where the things drop.

i wonder whats down there, probably stars.

Fixed in v.44 :medal_sports:Bug

3 Likes

What the hell do you mean already suggested, I wrote this several days ago.

Like, please don’t lecture me in doing research if I’m the one who keeps blabbing about checking whether suggestions have been made in the past.

If you’re referring to that post with quip suggestions, it has nothing to do with my idea - my idea is to be able to write quips on your own at the cost of keys.

If you’re however referring to another post that suggested custom quips, qbus literally linked to my comment because I had already suggested it first.

1 Like

This is anoter rlly small bug (not need to force fix)
for a rlly short time (1-2 sec)
u can stay in the Super Chicken laser without dying, basically u can pass it if you do it fast
this can only happend if the laser warning still enabled (hard-medium mission mostly for a sec)

Speaking of the shotgun attack, can it get a speed Nerf? It’s very RNG based which means that players can be faced with extremely unfair attacks that they can’t avoid, especially with a bomber. It should be difficult for bombers to dodge the shotgun, but it shouldn’t be near impossible if the player gets unlucky.