Early Access version 41

Nah mate lmao, Actually that’s a nice qol improvement. I don’t even know why I wasn’t thinking about this change lol :joy:

Chicken Fortification has clean sweep bonus, is it intended?

The alien Container can dissapear if you kill first the chickens

Yes, the container can escape.

He cant escape, dissapear if you kill first the chickens, in Satélite fly by can escape

It can, it wobbles then go off-screen

It can, if you wait long enough

Bosses should be drop more power ups at high difficulty

Yeah maybe not

That’s (probably) because the rest of the bullets are spawned off-screen and deleted immediately. Not intended per se, but a natural consequence of how bullets are handled.

Intended, because once you kill all the chickens then the barriers and container disappear.

4 Likes

Speaking of the Clean Sweep bonus, can we remove falling saucers from the list of enemies required to be destroyed to get that bonus?

In most waves, it is manageable to intercept falling saucers but what about those waves where falling saucers can simply disappear like in Marching on where saucers go slightly upwards when falling towards the right side of the screen, Raise the Curtain where the player simply destroyed a UFO chick/chicken way too early in order to get the Early Bird bonus and Omnidirectional Onslaught where intercepting every single single falling saucer is nigh impossible without the proper weapons and superweapons?

I also think that the overall speed of the coward’s projectiles needs to be nerfed as they’re a bit too fast for such a common breed.

And lastly, can the clucker bomb get buffed overall, like more damage, range, duration, etc. They could be made more expensive to compensate for these buffs.

2 Likes

Clean Sweep is only ſuppoſed to apply to players who are careful enough not to let anything ſlip through their graſp; I think it’s fine as it is.

Not at high difficulties- the ſpeed is about perfect there.

I don’t have any complaint there, although I would like to add that I have never been remotely ſatisfied by the Blaſt of Inſtant Revenge (or whatever it’s called). I’ve juſt never ſeen it actuälly do any damage.

1 Like

What is it ?

Wave variations now have their own distinct names

For example: Pulsating Grid will be randomly named and it can be “Great Pain” ?

1 Like

No, it just means that different variations have different names.
1st variant of chicken roulette - same
2nd variant of chicken roulette - _Wheel of fortune.

The harder one is the “Wheel of Fortune”?
That is excerpted from one of the most famous game show in the history of man

1 Like
  1. Bruh
  2. No, the different variation is Palpitating Grid
1 Like

Even after the v.40 changes?

1 Like

Sadly, yes. Even with the v40 changes, I would still rather use a mine or a missile than Poultry Payback. They’re only 1 key more expensive because the Poultry Payback requires the player to die and the Mines/ Missiles still have the advantage of not robbing you from getting the “Greatest Chicken Hunter” Medal which is worth a lot of points. In my opinion, it should have a lingering effect that damages enemies, like 1000 per second to help clear up the battlefield and it should have much bigger range.

2 Likes

Not sure about the lingering effect, but range definitely is the main issue here. Keep in mind that you probably won’t get extremely close to chickens just for the sake of having this do something, and crashing into stuff won’t happen often, so the explosion will just be too far from the enemies most of the time.

7 Likes

These has been suggested before, but I don’t know if iA put these new features on their own or inspired by players: