Early Access version 40.2

maybe something like this

18 Likes

Nice idea which two bosses

Here’s the Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon pattern(i think): Wave name: Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Confrontation. A normal Egg Cannon goes into the battlefield as usual. Then, an Egg Cannon comes outs of its mouth. Next, another Egg Cannon comes out of its mouth. Their attacks are the same(maybe) as a normal Egg Cannon but smaller and faster(maybe, again). The 2nd Egg Cannon will have 1/2 health of a normal Egg Cannon and the smallest one will have 1/3. (these are just my ideas how the boss will look like, not the actual gameplay)

What if the egg cannon shoots mother hen ship (ci4) to aid its battle?

It can only shoot once per checkpoints, I think it would be better than current egg launch, especially that thing kills plasma, positron, boron etc. users. (well you can accidentally pick them)

5 Likes

When is possible what the new update release?

ops…

Oh. This will be a good update. Utensil poker and neutron gun balanced. My two favorite weapons.

8 Likes

2 Bosses
2 Reworks

What more need for this “update”?

4 Likes

2 new satellites maybe?

Big quality of life changes are always welcome ^^

9 Likes

??? do you mean of

5 Likes

Ah yes. Spelling error.

4 Likes

Judging from the number of new features, tweaks, ideas, etc, I think the update will come very soon, like a few days from now.

8 Likes

Yay Untensil and Neutron

:new: Reworked Utensil Poker

guess i gotta sharpen my forks now

10 Likes

Unless IA decided to modify my ideas, it shouldn’t be that big deal tbh. My changes to those guns were minnimal. It’s basically removal of useless power upgrades, plus slight buff to Neutron gun and slight nerf to Utensil’s low power levels.

3 Likes

There’s not so much to view in Neutron gun :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, but it will be finally not so bad to choose. I might even drop utensil poker completely. (shame that it’s not neutron gun from CI2)

4 Likes

I’m sticking with the forks, nuff said.

2 Likes

Wait…i rencently noticed what exist a versión 40.2 :expressionless: