Early Access version 40.2

The second theme dont combine for the missions. Also, you got it in the menú, why for the galactic store?

No, the one that has a heroic theme

1 Like

Just a quick question - does that apply to those terminator chicks that appear on waves sometimes? I forget their name.

Berserks?

They’re called Assassin Chicks

1 Like

I think the aſſaſſins ſhould be increaſed in lethality at higher difficulties- I’ve yet to have a problem with them.

3 Likes

The same thing can be said for the Berserk chicks, safe to say that aside from a few niche waves like Shape Shifters and other such waves where you’re given a very small safe zone, these v30 chicken breeds are a joke. Slobs should also reply way less on RNG.

1 Like

It’s not a problem by me if there isn’t a new rework, but I’d like IA to tweak Ion Blaster’s numbers as proposed by Galbatorix one more time to see if this is gonna be enough or if it needs more improvements.
Plus:

I don’t want this to be seen as nagging though, I’m actually not at all trying to sound that way, but let’s focus on a single weapon before we mess up everything else even more and have to work with even more complicated weapon balancing issues.

And yes, weapons need to be unique and useful in their own way. We’d know when we have achieved this when we couldn’t decide on a best weapon. Currently I suppose two such weapons are Utensil Poker and Neutron Gun, but the latter’s problems are mentioned in Galbatorix’s second WBP post.

2 Likes

:new: Added “Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon” boss (@Sammarald :medal_sports: Idea)

It’s joke ?

Nope.

6 Likes

I hope not. I really want to see how this bossfight looks like XD

7 Likes

maybe something like this

18 Likes

Nice idea which two bosses

Here’s the Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon pattern(i think): Wave name: Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Confrontation. A normal Egg Cannon goes into the battlefield as usual. Then, an Egg Cannon comes outs of its mouth. Next, another Egg Cannon comes out of its mouth. Their attacks are the same(maybe) as a normal Egg Cannon but smaller and faster(maybe, again). The 2nd Egg Cannon will have 1/2 health of a normal Egg Cannon and the smallest one will have 1/3. (these are just my ideas how the boss will look like, not the actual gameplay)

What if the egg cannon shoots mother hen ship (ci4) to aid its battle?

It can only shoot once per checkpoints, I think it would be better than current egg launch, especially that thing kills plasma, positron, boron etc. users. (well you can accidentally pick them)

5 Likes

When is possible what the new update release?

ops…

Oh. This will be a good update. Utensil poker and neutron gun balanced. My two favorite weapons.

8 Likes

2 Bosses
2 Reworks

What more need for this “update”?

4 Likes

2 new satellites maybe?