Early Access version 40.2

Yes,but we’ve also seen alternate realities where its other breed of poultry attacking.I honestly don’t see why turkeys dont have to be a thing.

Turkeys can be a thing during Thanksgiving.

Or include them as canon in the game in a Thanksgiving Update.

Turkeys, huh… They’ll be another breed of chickens and they spawn small feathers on death

For some reason he dont have Clean sweep

So now I’ve just done the weekly challenge from yesterday, but then i had a problem, I closed the weekly challenge before I saw my score because I was in a rush so I didn’t know what my score was but nevermind, now I wanted to say something to solve that: What about If I’m not in the top-10, I can still see myself and my rank and my score and assignments… etc? (this should be done in every top-10 ranking, not only weekly), and I will be seperated from the last top-10 recruit/squadron with some dashes. Every game literally does this. If you want to understand better look at this screenshot.

5 Likes

@marksam123 Completely agree (in fact, this has already been done in 120th anniversary leaderboard, but I don’t know if this can be implemented similarly in Inbox leaderboard).

I usually don’t remember my score so I want to know how close I am to top 10 if I don’t make it. If I were in the top 10 then my row should be highlighted as well.

1 Like

I have two interesing things…

This happen when master squawker leave

For some reason a werid blue light appeared for nothing
@InterAction_studios

1 Like

how about that some of the ci1 waves (if not all) get added into the normal missions?

1 Like

:bulb: Color theme: “Reset to default” button now requires confirmation (@MoonKnight :medal_sports: Bug)

@InterAction_studios it should be :bug: Color theme: “Reset to default” button now requires confirmation (@MoonKnight :medal_sports: Bug) not :bulb: Color theme: “Reset to default” button now requires confirmation (@MoonKnight :medal_sports: Bug) because it’s a bug not a idea. (Unless if this was a idea then you should type instead :bulb: Color theme: “Reset to default” button now requires confirmation (@MoonKnight :medal_sports: Idea)

2 Likes

Looks like the memes come true

I wonder how that’s going to work though

22 Likes

Now THIS is going to be interesting

Hmm, so we have a bunch of Star Wars memes in the Chicken Invaders franchise, including the Henperor’s Apprentice, being Chicken Vader/Darth Chicken.

How about bringing in the Henperor himself in the entire CIU parade? (or will he be just another idea like Ninja-Chick and Robotic Chicken?)

theory 1: the henperor was already killed, his remnants being stored in the light blue gift boxes as the lightning fryer weapon
theory 2: the henperor is big chicken #integer limit

1 Like

Maybe bring the past version of the Henperor’s Apprentice as well?

1 Like

Those are all of my ideas. I’ll hesitate from writing another one for the next update.

I think what can functión like the Henterprise , or simply, like a egg canon multiplicity :grinning:

Hedgehog?

hedgehog.

hen-dgehog

5 Likes