Early Access version 40.2

So now I’ve just done the weekly challenge from yesterday, but then i had a problem, I closed the weekly challenge before I saw my score because I was in a rush so I didn’t know what my score was but nevermind, now I wanted to say something to solve that: What about If I’m not in the top-10, I can still see myself and my rank and my score and assignments… etc? (this should be done in every top-10 ranking, not only weekly), and I will be seperated from the last top-10 recruit/squadron with some dashes. Every game literally does this. If you want to understand better look at this screenshot.

5 Likes

@marksam123 Completely agree (in fact, this has already been done in 120th anniversary leaderboard, but I don’t know if this can be implemented similarly in Inbox leaderboard).

I usually don’t remember my score so I want to know how close I am to top 10 if I don’t make it. If I were in the top 10 then my row should be highlighted as well.

1 Like

I have two interesing things…

This happen when master squawker leave

For some reason a werid blue light appeared for nothing
@InterAction_studios

1 Like

how about that some of the ci1 waves (if not all) get added into the normal missions?

1 Like

:bulb: Color theme: “Reset to default” button now requires confirmation (@MoonKnight :medal_sports: Bug)

@InterAction_studios it should be :bug: Color theme: “Reset to default” button now requires confirmation (@MoonKnight :medal_sports: Bug) not :bulb: Color theme: “Reset to default” button now requires confirmation (@MoonKnight :medal_sports: Bug) because it’s a bug not a idea. (Unless if this was a idea then you should type instead :bulb: Color theme: “Reset to default” button now requires confirmation (@MoonKnight :medal_sports: Idea)

2 Likes

Looks like the memes come true

I wonder how that’s going to work though

22 Likes

Now THIS is going to be interesting

Hmm, so we have a bunch of Star Wars memes in the Chicken Invaders franchise, including the Henperor’s Apprentice, being Chicken Vader/Darth Chicken.

How about bringing in the Henperor himself in the entire CIU parade? (or will he be just another idea like Ninja-Chick and Robotic Chicken?)

theory 1: the henperor was already killed, his remnants being stored in the light blue gift boxes as the lightning fryer weapon
theory 2: the henperor is big chicken #integer limit

1 Like

Maybe bring the past version of the Henperor’s Apprentice as well?

1 Like

Those are all of my ideas. I’ll hesitate from writing another one for the next update.

I think what can functión like the Henterprise , or simply, like a egg canon multiplicity :grinning:

Hedgehog?

hedgehog.

hen-dgehog

5 Likes

:new: Added “Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon” boss (@Sammarald :medal_sports: Idea)

18 Likes

I prefer for it to just be an amusing name drop that adds to the Apprentice fight, myself. It’s less funny when there’s an actual Henperor.

Whaaaaaaaaaat???

1 Like

I know how odd it feels for a meme to be implemented mate.

1 Like

what if this is a new system
making a good meme gets your meme into the game

10 Likes

I got a bug for this one: