Early Access version 39

Now what there are a lot of Updates, when is possible what release the Early Access 40?

4 Likes

According to what IA said, It might be probably tomorrow, (Correct me If I am wrong guys).

4 Likes

I do wish to see a changelog full of :new: in near future.

7 Likes

:new: Mission Config screen: Added “boss music” slot. Can now mount separate music for waves/boss battles.”

Wow, IMO this is super underrated. It will make choosing custom music ten times more fun.
Nice addition.

7 Likes

Well yes, actually no

I think the Yolk-Star shouldn’t spawn coward chickens. Unless you hit them, they won’t hit you. They’ll just follow you and stay next to you.(idea not bug)

1 Like

This is not a bug, It’s a miracle !, take advantage of

2 Likes

As much as I have to consider it’s an automated message (and that I am a grammar police officer at times), this mistake should be corrected, and should be changed from:
You have reported for duty for the past 1 consecutive days
to
You have reported for duty for the past 1 consecutive day
or
You have reported for duty for the past consecutive day

This is a problem that has probably never been noticed until now.

5 Likes

Additionally, I don’t think “You have reported for duty for the past 0 consecutive days” is necessary because it’s the first day. Instead it may say “Report for duty for 30 consecutive days to receive an honorable medal.”

1 Like

True that.

Fixed in v.40
:medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.40

8 Likes

:bug: Fixed bug: Ion Cannon & Heavy bombers: Center gun emplacement was incorrectly placed at the spacecraft’s center (rather than each pylon’s center) for all power levels >= 2.

Not entirely sure, but I think this is also true for Utensil Poker because it uses the same bullet spawn points.

Indeed. Neutron also.

8 Likes

Idea: A medal for those who completed all the missions in the galaxy

Suggested already

Hmm, I see that the Egg Cannon on easier difficulties has a reduced amount of attacks. How about adding the Yolk-Star even at lower than 40%, but with the amount of laser cannons reduced below four? The amount of terminators will remain the same regardless unless you’re fine with reducing that as well.

I think darkness missions shouldn’t spawn at stars and hot planets

1 Like

I think that has been suggested so many times it’s pointless to do so once more. Video games such as this one shouldn’t really adapt to real life so it’s very unlikely darkness missions should be removed from stars and hot planets until Early Access officially ends. (Hot planets have even less of a reason to be removed because it’s not based on light, but on heat)

1 Like