Early Access version 37

I don’t understand. If you collect a gift/powerup you fire the Absolver Beam automatically?

2 Likes

not?

that

You use spanish grammar.

You have to download the installer again.

If you are charging the beam and collect a gift/powerup while charging, the beam will automatically fire (and cool down). If you’re not charging the beam nothing will happen (except cooling down of course).

2 Likes

In the earliest versions of the early access, IA make the boss chickens eyes stalk the player :wink: . Maybe to make them more realistic and scary.

2 Likes

yikes

1 Like

It doesn’t worth it. You need to create ton of sprites again for this which will be unnecessary increasing of game size.

1 Like

It can just be done in a similar way to the bosses, where the eyes and pupils are separate textures that just get moved around

also consider that the slob chickens can look around so why couldn’t chickenauts do as well

4 Likes

Hey all, I’m new to the universe version
Would someone please explain how to save the game ? I understood there might be problems with that.
Also - how do I know if my version is up to date ?

Great game !!

Your progress is automatically saved after every wave. If something happens to your internet or your computer, as long as your computer is not broken and you can reconnect to the game, you can play from the wave you left off.

When you open the game, check the version number at the bottom-right to see if it matches with the latest Early Access post number (in this case, 37.1). Additionally, you will not be able to enter “Save the World” if your version is not up to date.

The game does not automatically update itself. Each time a new Early Access update is released, you have to come to this website to download it again (all progress will be saved, only the mission you are playing will be lost).

4 Likes

Thank you, there might be only one problem backing up - I am currently using my Laptop (win 10 64 bit) and my folders are named differently -

imgur .com/a/ajXHiRb

I’ve had a closer look and the Charity does NOT count towards powerup statistics, so it shouldn’t block you from the medal (for all missions, not just Comet Chase)

HOWEVER, to get the medal at least one (non-charity) powerup must have spawned. If you get unlucky and nothing spawns, then you can’t get the medal.

2 Likes

What about these?

2 Likes

I’m not talking about the head, I’m talking about the pupils as @Sammarald said

Like chickens in Squalk Block?

1 Like

If you’re talking about the alien mothership-
Yes, it should keep going like those chickens, except it doesn’t leave the screen, of course.

2 Likes

Added to v.38
:medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

There’s a typo, just pointing it out.
Oh by the way, would it be possible to add the two CIU soundtracks as in-game purchasable tracks that can be played during missions? I’d love to blast some chickens while listening to the CIU tracks.

3 Likes

I suggested it but very bad explained

1 Like

Sorry, that was a mistake. I can’t take it back now :frowning:

3 Likes