Early Access version 37

Yolk star’s beams are static during the fire while space crab’s arms can move while shooting. That means it requires additional coding to connect effect with a laser.

UPD: ok I got the post wrong. Henperror apprentice charging effect is actually cool so why not.

2 Likes

What About Twin Infinity Visual Effect Too? (Chicken Multiplicity)

will look cool, too.

Oh yes, its very good

Could we have a Special Weapon like a Clock that Stop the Enemy Movement for 5-15 sec?

Already suggested in some kind. I remember Emerald even showed a debug option which slows the time.

1 Like

*visible confusion *

@InterAction_studios

2 Likes

hmmmm…

Why i cant download CIU…

other…

the archive of origin its damaged…
What Chose?
Anule:Cancel The Download
Ignore:follow download it
Retry:Try again

IMPORTANT EDIT:finally i downloaded ciu with other program

Uno reverse card confirmed

You’ll get bug medal anyway because that is a bug lol

one question, why all chickens can see at you, but the chickenaut no?
Chicken Invaders Universe 31_3_2020 00_31_41 (3)
Can add what him see you?

Charity powerups don’t exactly count.

I don’t know if these belong in the “Already suggested” trash bin, but I have two ideas for new insights:

Movement insight: I remember the debug mode showing paths that enemies would take on the screen. Maybe this could be repurposed into an insight. It would be useful for U.C.O. and other bosses, as it would show where they will move next.

Rarity insight: This would show if there are any Uncommon/Rare/Legendary items available for purchase in nearby systems or current constellation. For example, :gem:2|:gem::gem:0|:gem::gem::gem:1 Or if that’s too much, only Legendary items will suffice, since that’s what most people search for. It wouldn’t show what Legendary item the shop is selling, just that it’s worth a visit.

2 Likes
  • :bulb: Collected keys no longer award any points (@BoggY :medal_sports: Idea) (change wasn’t applied to v.36 @minasam123 :medal_sports: Bug)

@InterAction_studios It should be (change wasn’t applied to v.37 @minasam123 :medal_sports: Bug)

1 Like

I don’t understand. If you collect a gift/powerup you fire the Absolver Beam automatically?

2 Likes

not?

that

You use spanish grammar.

You have to download the installer again.

If you are charging the beam and collect a gift/powerup while charging, the beam will automatically fire (and cool down). If you’re not charging the beam nothing will happen (except cooling down of course).

2 Likes