Early Access version 35

So you’re apparently abusing the “Cancel” button now? :smirk:

Ok, fine.

Changed in v.36

1 Like

I forgot to assign this mission, and I will have to fly it again.

Should we add an “assign” button in the “recent” section?

4 Likes

I can’t understand, i waited more than 2 seconds and button not become avaliable

3 Likes

Already suggested.

1 Like

Who did that?

1 Like

Uhh… You?

3 Likes

yes,it’s me :joy:

2 Likes

what happen my exhaust and i cant see exhaust (outer)

You probably using the one which leaves slowly disappearing smoke behind the spacecraft.

You mean “3, 2, 1” after pausing like in Subway Surfers?

This bug has all forums?
_20200320_115001

It fixes itself after some time.

2 Likes

Is it possible to have that little sweet sound when reaching new life from CI5 in CIU when reaching like 10M score and the sound for enough food for a missile? I kinda miss those sounds.

2 Likes

They are still in game files

1 Like

Exactly

Also I think the surrender button should appear instantly after losing a game so as to (rage)quit quicker

There’s no need to prevent accidental surrendering since you’ll lose either way

But they do not play at all right or I am so deaf I did not notice em?

Strikeouts the sentence.

Sorry for saying this again as my last reply was really poor in grammar. When you unstop the game, there might be an egg above your spacecraft and you might not be fast enough and die. How about a countdown from 3 to 0 after unstopping the game that can be activate and de-activated in settings? It could be enough to give you sometime to - plan your movement and - dodge. Also will you consider doing something about hyper gun? For example incresing fire rate and slightly weakening it or increasing ion blaster 20 fire power projectiles by two? Or making it stornger? Faster auto-fire? Anything? Just its is too weak sometimes and it’s boring to just stick to plasma rifle and utensil poker or neutron blaster all the time. Also can I be told if you are gonna ignore these ideas?

1 Like

How about disabling end session in-wave or mid boss fight? It’s really useful to abuse and can prevent many deaths. As sometimes the gifts that can be dropped are always the same after even two end sessions, it might not even hurt much to lose the progress. So consider changing that too i guess. Pls. For example I end sessioned bossa nova twice and both times a wave of asteroids gave me position stream.