This is another one of those small updates that are necessary to debug lost profiles. Sorry about the inconvenience, but I think I just might have solved it now (Update: No, I haven’t )
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- any menu options you have configured
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
- Removed Christmas music/graphics.
- Fixed borderless mode when taskbar is on the left or top (@1uws Bug)
- Most active squadron message: Renamed “Assignments/Missions” to “Assignments/Flights”
- Inbox: messages’ “width in grids” is now a float (was an int). The v.30 width fix now works fully as intended (previously, the overlap was fixed by a left-shift of the last column rather than widening).
- Uninitialized memory in profile data is now zeroed (debugging lost profiles).
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.