Early Access version 33

MAIN CHANGES

This is another one of those small updates that are necessary to debug lost profiles. Sorry about the inconvenience, but I think I just might have solved it now (Update: No, I haven’t :angry:)

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • any menu options you have configured

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
  • :new: Removed Christmas music/graphics.
  • :bug: Fixed borderless mode when taskbar is on the left or top (@1uws :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Most active squadron message: Renamed “Assignments/Missions” to “Assignments/Flights”
  • :gear: Inbox: messages’ “width in grids” is now a float (was an int). The v.30 width fix now works fully as intended (previously, the overlap was fixed by a left-shift of the last column rather than widening).
  • :gear: Uninitialized memory in profile data is now zeroed (debugging lost profiles).

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). :warning: Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.

20 Likes

But why is it not labeled “version 32.3” instead? :thinking:

1 Like

My point exactly, this is more of a patch than an update, there isn’t really anything new.

Because this update is mandatory.

4 Likes

Why the download Early Access topic doesn’t have updated date? EA 33 was released 4 days ago and the date didn’t change.

Because edited posts don’t change date of creation.

So why earlier edits did change dates?

‘‘Download EA’’ topic was unpinned for whatever reasons one time.

Well, this update better since i left game too long. But i wish satellite auto-fire was disabled by default.

“it helps beginners” :expressionless:

Is the game filtered in Iran?
I tested with two of my computers but failed.
What’s the problem?

1 Like

The game isn’t filtering any countries. But it could be your ISP filtering some IPs and/or ports? Not sure.

How about comet chase missions? It must be have danger zone on very first wave. It will helpful for beginners.

Why this is “update 33” can be “32.2” =/

1 Like

Aren’t they have danger zones on low difficulty?

There is already a 32.2, also, this update, as I have already said, is mandatory.

Yeah, of course, i have tried the mission on low difficulty. It isn’t depend on difficulty but gameplay rules.

i cant play!!!

we can play game in Iran! why? please fix it :pensive:

Will Key Rush test return?