Early Access version 31

Veteran of CIU

3 Likes

Too bad it will probably be reset after EA.

Somehow, erasing almost whole GUI with early access banner is easier than changing alpha channel of ship.

1 Like

how did you do that?

If there’s price fluctuation everyday in certain place, how about adding difficulty fluctuation too? So there’s possible to encounter a mission above 140% difficulty?

Isn’t that technically already possible? Missions can start with 100% difficulty. 140% if you start with ssh, and the difficulty gets higher for each wave, so that’s kinda possible.
That being said, what even is the highest possible difficulty?

Idea: Restrict Anniversary mission for low tier

Did IA unpin the “server status” topic?

yes!!

Yes. It was pointless. It’s not updated dynamically, 99% of the time you’ll use the in-game link to visit it, and during updates it will float to the top anyway.

2 Likes

I think it was suggested already but can we have settings for upgradeable items? For example, I want to fly slowly. To do that I need to sell my warp boost, warp drive and orbit droid. Can we have menu for editing upgrade level if it was already bought before? Or make it as different item like “Precision controller”.

1 Like

It is quite weird that you can buy more than 1 squadron license and can’t sell any of them, even though the sell options appear. I’ve bought the first one when was buying everything in the shop and I can understand that the first might not be sold, but the second… it just feels weird, since you can sell the offroad license and similar stuff.

3 Likes

???!!! :grimacing::grimacing::neutral_face::neutral_face::expressionless::expressionless: