Early Access version 29

Thanks, probably I just forgot about it.

Assassin chickens, huh.
I can’t quote for some reason "Konwn bugs and new featurse for some reason.

“Assassin” and "Pirate(i forget, or Bandana chick) {Which fly to your ship when you near with it} are same or different ?

Why “add” it if it would be the same as pirate chicks?

1 Like

Using ‘breed’ as ‘enemy’ is sort of confusing though. In CI5 there were two breeds, because they are different in body characteristics. A chicken that is coward isn’t a new breed, it’s just a new enemy.

Edit: this is fun

4 Likes

Is that a toxic chicken

Yes it is, and killing it would create a gas cloud in that spot, meaning that I can not kill it to get past that barricade. You have to destroy a barrier instead, so good luck if you have a crappy weapon. xD

Okay, that was literally a cursed image.

Weakest link should be changed entirely.

not changed entirely, but it could get prevented from getting toxics.

Gas cloud doesn’t move with camera so it’s save if you kill it from a bit of distantion.

4 Likes

Anyone has idea how assassin and berserk breeds would be?

Berserks are calm until you punch them. Then they go crazy and fly around fastly.

2 Likes

Like in CI2?

@InterAction_studios may you color the assassin breed black?

You better to post this in “Memes” topic

Hi IA, in some waves (like Marching On and Centipede, which are I have encountered) it seems the chickens are locked to face the determined side, so the coward chicken will never shoot at the player.

It such a waste of wastes. They should always face away from the player so they will target the player

Hey, iA, when you expand spacecraft customization, can you add more shades of brown? They are really lacking in current state.
Also, this seems like a bug:image
It’s the seventh exausth type, while the spacecraft rotates, it clips consistently at a certain angle.
The second type and the sixth type do this too.
image image image

This effect is meant to simulate fake glow/bloom (since the engine doesn’t support it). It looks wrong when the engine is a weird color. Perhaps it could be removed if engine color is dark enough.

I was mistaken. This particular engine is (considered to be) so bright that the flare is always drawn on top of the spacecraft (when the engine exhaust is ‘exposed’ to line-of-sight). But a dark flare looks… odd. No simple fix.

5 Likes

14 days with no new features and today is October 21…

1 Like

Well, we already knew that would happen.
Still, sad to see.

1 Like

Well, there’s no saying that we’ll be jumpscared on October’s End,and be like,oh, everything’s changed,gd lck with the mechanics!