Early Access version 28

I did what it said, I made it worth. I could recomend to limit the waves roster to really stressful waves where you can’t stop shooting* and waves like backstroke, surfing the wave, etc etc where you can miss the clean sweep bonus, because with a little patience you can get something like this.

saddest part was not reaching 600 keys

• for example, the wave that costed me two lives, flower power with all UFOs.
2 Likes

If someone has encountred “High Speed Chase”, did the change help?

yes the change helped

1 Like

I am sad, because {deleted word} Geometry ̶D̶a̶s̶h… Chicken Geomtery wave destroyed my ship

Yes, I’ve got High-speed chase on the key rush and the change is greatly apreciated.

1 Like

My router hates me. Lost connection multiple times and lost 7 lives before getting to the point-of-defeat which was green bullet hell and my only weapon was 0 power level plasma riffle. Results are above. (I play on SSH, also this was the longest mission I ever played in CIU) (Patience is key, literally)

2 Likes

Wave 38, was Flower Power too?

Or hold Win+ .

Key rush is the best mission here :grinning:

1 Like

I wonder when will these missions be launched as standard mission that could be found in planets and possibly stars? Also I did the prototype mission in Superstar Hero, a mistake which cost me the remaining 3/10ths of the run. The enemy queue came with lots of chickenauts and I was annihililated. I did get over 500 keys though so it was far from worthless however.

1 Like

Same.
I lost in concentric triangles (I think 2 more waves than you) and gained 600 keys and tier 66 award

I lost in enemy queue.

1 Like

Hey IA, I have an idea for next game mode. After the ‘‘looped sound mode’’ can we get incorrectly clipped background mode?

Pretty painful mode

I can’t believe I made it through Concentric Triangles (I’m not spoiling further content in this wave) with accidentally collected Vulcan Chaingun, losing only one life (and it was because I got greedy and try collecting a key, after I have destroyed most of the wave).

Don’t forget about this bug or don’t need to worry about that ?!

I had neutron gun for that one, I paniked, started yelling and shooting, and somehow I got out from there alive, not using any phase out.

So eventually we will get looped sound mode, sounds interesting or maybe annoying

Aww… Disappointing.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios you lied to us.

4 Likes