Early Access version 28

Same.
I lost in concentric triangles (I think 2 more waves than you) and gained 600 keys and tier 66 award

I lost in enemy queue.

1 Like

Hey IA, I have an idea for next game mode. After the ‘‘looped sound mode’’ can we get incorrectly clipped background mode?

Pretty painful mode

I can’t believe I made it through Concentric Triangles (I’m not spoiling further content in this wave) with accidentally collected Vulcan Chaingun, losing only one life (and it was because I got greedy and try collecting a key, after I have destroyed most of the wave).

Don’t forget about this bug or don’t need to worry about that ?!

I had neutron gun for that one, I paniked, started yelling and shooting, and somehow I got out from there alive, not using any phase out.

So eventually we will get looped sound mode, sounds interesting or maybe annoying

Aww… Disappointing.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios you lied to us.

4 Likes

booo

5 Likes

I am actually sad now I can’t have meem in my gaem

2 Likes

Yeah, that could have been a memey tradition. But it’s understandable. Like, you finally get rid of a bug that’s been there from the beginning of time, and when you fix it you make a dedicated mode?

Yeah… but the meme potential!

1 Like

Dammit, I really wanted the Playable Peppa Pig character in the new looped sounds mode where Thenos is in it

5 Likes

Tomorrow i will try to realise it (looped sound mode)

1 Like

just compeleted the key rush mission in veteran and earned 635 key

Fake

not every sound, only ufo, but forever

Okay i found bug REAL in 1:31 (Chickenaut in right down corner)
6 Likes

Wait… that’s a genuine v.28 video? The looped sounds are back? AAAaaaaaagh! :scream:

Ahem:

Looking into the 1:31 bug.
Bug confirmed, but will not fix. It’s a trade-off between enemies being still visible when deleted, and making the player wait longer until they are deleted when they’ve gone past him. I think the current balance is acceptable.

2 Likes

You cannot escape the looped sounds.

1 Like