Early Access version 26

Now that’s a big oof on my part. But coolios

But Steam wasn’t so it’s good that Davoid made his post. Also, that’s dumb on my part too because I created collection of ideas liked by IA and your topic was present there.

epic bruh moment

• Bonus waves are now rarer (3x, used to be 4x)

IA, please make it 1x. Or even 2x.

I think 3x is sufficient. Consider that it’s also penalized to 1/5 every time it appears (previously, it wasn’t penalized at all).

Play it in v.27 and let me know if it still appears too often.

2 Likes

It would be even better if generator could only pick 1 unique mission in every weekly challenge. So, every level is different. There are enough levels, right?

For 90 regular waves? Barely. It would mean that you play through all waves, just in a different order each time :roll_eyes:

I see currently there are 130 wave templates, but 30 of them are variations.

1 Like

Alright, I suppose this can wait for the time when CIU has more waves.

So right now we have nearly all the regular waves from last 2 episodes (CI5 - has 70 regular waves (not counting planetary, bosses and corn) , CI4 - 60 regular waves (not counting feathers, supernova, retro, droids, alien containers and bosses)). That’s good, but what if the random generator could also pick not-regular waves? It could spice things up.

Anyway. Will we still get the CI3 and CI2 levels in the future or are they scrapped?

1 Like

This just happened. I didn’t touch anything, just entered the game and alt tabbed.

5 Likes

Do you accept the challenge? xd

I’d like to, except whenever I move the mouse towards the game window it just bounces back to the center of the screen. Can’t click it at all.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios

I’d think it’s best to give the Appetizer a small score penalty on using this on mission. Using this, food collection rate would be greatly higher giving a slight boost in score compared when not using this. And the “actual effort” of catching these food items will almost be lost.

…or maybe disable getting “Medal of Great Appetite Achievement” when using this?

What are we missing from CI3 besides the UFO chase (that has little difference with Shoot and Scoot) and baloon chickens? CI3 and especially CI2 are really square in terms of waves. That’s why CI4 was a huge thing for me, and CI5 made it even more awesome.

Also that’s the reason why I’m suggesting new mission layout for artificial moons, to give the game more variety in both waves but also a visual difference.

EDIT: Maybe we can have back the 360º chickens? Pleeeeeeeeeaase?

1 Like

egg drones :v

5 Likes

yes i miss egg drones :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe new missions (unique, not from previous part of CI) !?

I will try to cause this and will make stream.

Should it be smaller?

Ok i did it

2 Likes

The 360º chickens, have a lot of animation frames and IA will not bring them back because of this.