Early Access version 25

:cry: good old times

1 Like

I’ve been cornered by big chicken with double loop pattern, twice i was safe, but not for the third time. In SSH the eggs are too fast, my eyes get confused.

Oh, btw, can we get those types of waves in normal invasion missions?

ah, yes, good ol’ days/times when this game was released…

1 Like

True, though I do think that there should be some pattern variations as well.
Ion Blaster’s a pretty good candidate for this, since we have two legacy versions of it that have some characteristics that make them distinct from the current rendition.

Actually I have a good question I think. What will happen to the anniversary mission in the future? It won’t just sit in our menu’s for months I assume? Will it get moved? Perhaps to some kind of “Event Missions” tab?

1 Like

So, can I get the idea medal for this update? :stuck_out_tongue:
Ideas from my old email conversation

(if that’s not obvious I’m joking right now)

OK, I know it’s a bit off topic, but…

@anon27929001, why on God’s green earth did you change your callſign to “Owandza”?!

2 Likes

I have a theory - The unoffical CIU art contest 💡 - #54 by RoboCat
read posts 55 to 71

If you can’t change the background and music of the 120th Anniversary mission anyway, this message should show up: “You can’t customize the background/music for this mission”.

1 Like

It bugs me too, but each chicken breed has their own assigned color (red, yellow, or green) so that the player can easily tell them apart, and the CI1-CI3 breed is yellow. I could change this, but then the CI5 breed would end up with yellow but a red “under-chin” area, which doesn’t look good.

2 Likes

Because it’s not offensive in any way and it’s my nickname,so I can change it to whatever I feel like. Hopefully that answers it.

hey @InterAction_studios I wanna show to the “universe” of thmy art of this forum my art my “garage” spacecrafts . so I don’t think that is necessary to create another topic of share your spacecrafts there are 2 that already expire. so my suggestion reopen the firstone and meke it unexpired

Well, I gueſs I can’t argue with that, but I was curiöus as to whether there was any particular reason.

Yeah,there is a reason I’d rather not talk about

2 Likes

Why is the CI1 theme not available for purchase like the other themes?

7 Likes

Because it is special?

will be :smiling_imp:

Why? It looks awesome with chicken multiplicity.

Didn’t “goal progress” showed how much points you need to get to the next tier?

Oops, I think I mixed it up with progress bar, sry

1 Like