Early Access version 23

I know this is not an urgent feature but I would like to buy from the shop the two versions of the main themes of Universe
(Cost 250 keys)

P.s am I the only one?

1 Like

PSA
We need more ideas for… well not need, but I’m sure IA would appriciate it:
-Waves
-Spaceships - yes, spaceships. Looking back at the Plan Upates this was one of the more important things - and I agree, as we only have starter and late game ships.
-Power-ups, or now superweapons. We haven’t had many in a while, actually if I think about it, but there were many some time ago.
-Weapons - while many were suggested, I don’t think many of those were… liked. Many were simple and didn’t stand out. So, let’s get some more.

Why don’t I think of these? Oh, so you are racist against “Davoid’s” now are you? Huh?
Nah jk, I actually just wanted mostly to bring into attention that spaceships is a thing IA wants.

I mean some did try but they weren’t really good…

Yeah…
That being said: how about a long but thin ship? Here is some example paint designs
LongBoiShip

2 Likes

When changing the engine power in the ship customization menu, at one point it goes up/down by two bars at a time.

2 Likes

Take a look at that MF-ing list:
Collection of ideas liked by InterAction Studios

I think that we don’t need to brainstorm new ideas. Just take our time and think about something really good.

2 Likes

Did you update ze list

Fixed in v.24 :medal_sports: Bug

Speaking of ships, I was trying to come up with a flying wing design (Horten 229/B-2 Spirit-ish sort of thing). I have a very basic 3D model that I made back in December but it’s kinda crap and doesn’t fit the rest of the ships art style-wise. I don’t have anywhere near enough 3D modelling experience to try and make it actually work so I just ditched it.

12 Likes

Is that a Concept spacecraft?

hey @InterAction_studios it’s that true that the busy bee accolade is not active??? …if the medal is active who is the first reciver?

It’s not active yet. I’ll take a look now.

3 Likes

Within a ſtar ſyſtem, everything tends to rotate the ſame way. I’m not ſure if the direction is the ſame acroſs the galaxy.

@InterAction_studios
I juſt had a problem where I logged in, and in the meſſages was one about ſomeone (whoſe callſign I can’t remember) inviting me to his ſquadron. A few seconds later, Norton told me to reſtart to inſtall updates, and ſince I waſn’t doïng anything important at the time, I cloſed all my programmes and did the reſtart. When I logged back in to CIU, the meſſage had diſappeared (ſince I’d already read it), and ſo I went to the ſquadron ſcreen to ſee if there was anything there, but I couldn’t find a way to accept ſquadron memberſhip.

If the messages were several days old, it’s possible that the leader has since retracted his invitation.

Could you make it ſo that in this caſe I wouldn’t even ſee the invitation meſſage?

That’s a big can of worms :frowning: . Messages are wholly independent of other CIU systems (contacts, squadrons, assignments, etc), and they function as simple ‘dumb’ notifications.

1 Like

Shouldn’t the ſquadron licenſe be attainable at the hero academy, not at Madam Madámme’s?

1 Like

The Madammes are good at prediction, and paperwork! Though that’s a good point.

@InterAction_studios, I juſt noticed a problem with Chicken multiplicity: when the eggs of the big chickens reach the bottom of the ſcreen and crack, the poſt-crack graphic is too ſmall.

Edit: Same with the ſuper-chick.