Early Access version 22

BUG: lightning overlaps enemies. Or it’s intended?

By the way, it would be nice to reduce overheat a bit on frozen planets.

And could you make exploration counter be higher than nicknames?

4 Likes

One thing that would help making travels faster would be to add another button with the wormhole travel option, for instance if I’m at the wormhole on the bottom screen and I want to travel to the upper one, if I select it I can either travel by the wormhole path or the regular one. This way I don’t have to check every time how the destination wormhole it’s called and then do all the zoom and clicking. This applies only wormhole to another.

4 Likes

I juſt encountered a bug with the UCO (2 egg cannons, 2 green beams, 2 red squigglies):
One of the green beam arms was ſo far off the ſcreen that the beam was deleted. At leaſt, I think that’s what happened; at any rate there was juſt one green beam for that attack.
@InterAction_studios

Alſo, the engine ſound ſtops after alt + tabbing away. This has already been reported, but I didn’t ſee it mentioned in the known bugs, ſo I figured I’d juſt poſt it here as well.

Fixed in v.23 :medal_military: bug

Also, a lot of weird stuff happens when Alt-tabbing away. Added to known bugs.

2 Likes

Like increasing the volume at max by presing back sometimes.

hey @InterAction_studios so the asteroid belt was unexplored and I was in another costelations for some days …how it’s possible that there’s a result?

detail
Moros\Eosphorus\Kalunga Ndonga

1 Like

The asteroid belt missions got scrambled in v22.2, with most of them switching places to other star systems.

2 Likes

It doesn’t load :frowning: I chek my internet connection, its fine.

1 Like

Discord is broken too. Probably not IA’s fault.

Server had crashed (it’s working again now).

Not sure why Discord is not working, it’s unrelated to the CIU server.

According to them,it’s an “internet outage”.

Today’s weekly was insanity. 99 levels completely exhausted me and then Hend Game comes to finish me, because he knows that im gonna try to collect all the presents from him :smiley: And then when i did that greedy mistake i get rekted. Good job wave generator!

minimal graphic glitch

I think that when you buy the wave insight should be grouped like that!!!
then I think that all the things that you buy should be sorted buy type non by date!!
speak about fortune teller I’ve got 2 ideas
difficulty insight

duration insight

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve already brought this one up.

1 Like

@Traveller: Fixed in v.23 :medal_military: Idea

@gabytzu: Fixed in v.23 :medal_military: Bug

1 Like

Owned equipment is now sorted by class (instead of date)

Thank goodness this is being implemented, my inventory has already started to look like a mess.

Speaking of such, will this also affect how spacecrafts are currently sorted in their menu? Right now a typical inventory would look something like this:

a%20mess

If that’s the case and this also gets affected, would it look something like this?

mess%20sorted

Asking for curiosity.

1 Like

Fleet is still date-sorted. It could be changed, of course, but my feeling is that the fleet list is typically not long enough to cause confusion.

But comfort tho! I also hope for the option of dates/types to be changable, like filters, but types by default.

1 Like

and could you add this Untitled on items that you posess :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do you think you can remaster some CI 2 waves + 3D chicken moving ?

2 Likes