Early Access version 22

Sorting or it’s other ?

1 Like

2 Likes

wow that is a lot of animation frames

Added to v.23 :medal_military: Idea

1 Like

it’s the 3 time that someone earn a medal after I have an idea already brought this one :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: I may not be the first who think for an “idea” but definitely I never copy someone’s idea I think that it’s not fair I have an idea… already brought this one 3 months ago …ok medal :nerd_face:
wherever it’s just a game

Wasn’t Titan overlap fixed before? It appears again.

2 Likes

It sucks, I know… but how else would it work? Give medals to all people who report the same idea? Can you imagine how easily such a system could be abused?

@Boggy: It was fixed in the old galaxy. I didn’t bother manually fixing it again after regeneration since the galaxy will be completely changed after Early Access ends.

yee wherever I already got some medals!!! I was just saying…but

…the same idea who someone forgot about it! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

If someone fully explored a galaxy now, and explores it again after regenaration, would he get 2 full galaxy exploration medals? Or one, because it won’t count it again, or medals will be reset?

i think it will not count it again

Medals will be reset. In fact, everything except collected keys will be reset.

1 Like

This opens a new question: are the idea/bug medals somewhere tracked or we have to screen them to ensure the fact that we got them?

1 Like

Excluding bugs/ideas/early acceſs?

If bugs/ideas/early access will be reset, that would be stupid decision.

2 Likes

Yeah, I gueſs it was a dumb queſtion.

@Traveller To be honest I hadn’t considered that, but of course these medals will persist.

Just remind me again around that time, otherwise it’s very likely that I’ll just reset everything :grimacing:

@Stardrone: Not sure what you mean. There’s a log of medals awarded, but it’s not player-accessible.

4 Likes

one pertinent question …the early access is coming to end?..or better what is missing to exit from this stage?..because it sems for me that a major part of the game it’s done!!!

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I found a bug about extra slots
when you reach the maximum number needed 24 you shouldn’t be able to buy any extra slots

1 Like

Each plane has a completely different amount of given slots, so for consistency being allowed to buy infinite slots should be fine (and players are supposed to see that all slots have been unlocked and should avoid buying extra).

1 Like

Yes but 24 is maximum needed why been able buying more than 24🙅‍♂️

1 Like