Early Access version 22

Fleet is still date-sorted. It could be changed, of course, but my feeling is that the fleet list is typically not long enough to cause confusion.

But comfort tho! I also hope for the option of dates/types to be changable, like filters, but types by default.

1 Like

and could you add this Untitled on items that you posess :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do you think you can remaster some CI 2 waves + 3D chicken moving ?

2 Likes

Didn’t those things use a lot of animation frames?

6 Likes

Sorting or it’s other ?

1 Like

2 Likes

wow that is a lot of animation frames

Added to v.23 :medal_military: Idea

1 Like

it’s the 3 time that someone earn a medal after I have an idea already brought this one :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: I may not be the first who think for an “idea” but definitely I never copy someone’s idea I think that it’s not fair I have an idea… already brought this one 3 months ago …ok medal :nerd_face:
wherever it’s just a game

Wasn’t Titan overlap fixed before? It appears again.

2 Likes

It sucks, I know… but how else would it work? Give medals to all people who report the same idea? Can you imagine how easily such a system could be abused?

@Boggy: It was fixed in the old galaxy. I didn’t bother manually fixing it again after regeneration since the galaxy will be completely changed after Early Access ends.

yee wherever I already got some medals!!! I was just saying…but

…the same idea who someone forgot about it! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

If someone fully explored a galaxy now, and explores it again after regenaration, would he get 2 full galaxy exploration medals? Or one, because it won’t count it again, or medals will be reset?

i think it will not count it again

Medals will be reset. In fact, everything except collected keys will be reset.

1 Like

This opens a new question: are the idea/bug medals somewhere tracked or we have to screen them to ensure the fact that we got them?

1 Like

Excluding bugs/ideas/early acceſs?

If bugs/ideas/early access will be reset, that would be stupid decision.

2 Likes

Yeah, I gueſs it was a dumb queſtion.