Early Access version 19

Fixed in v.20 :medal_military: Bug

1 Like

@InterAction_studios:
The muſic doeſn’t fade out before boſſes in the dailies, either.
EDIT: Nor in the Space Race.

Hm… no (mainly because glow doesn’t currently support non-rectangular shapes).

But there is a bug here: the speech bubble has been carried over from CI5 and is not colorized – it’s always blue.

1 Like

No, that’s not IA

I did it tho

Me too

Why can’t we turn off in-mission notifications when playing the mission?

hey @InterAction_studios
I have an idea about the rankings …could you add a section about the challenges daily/weekly/space

1 Like

Hey @InterAction_studios, I just clicked “99” button in stats and CIU crashed. Here is .rar archieve with log, crashlog and crashlog.mdmp.

Fixed in v.20 :medal_military: Bug

1 Like

The muſic too?

Wormhole camera glitch

General music misbehaviour has been fixed through:

Fixed (again): Music doesn’t fade out before Retro/Comet/Supernova bosses, unless if a custom music has been set

2 Likes

Acknowledged. The true issue is that you stopped the automatic camera from following the spacecraft, but the screen still did that spiral fade-in (which only makes sense if camera is following spacecraft).

No easy fix for this one. Well, unless you count removing the spiral fade-in altogether.

1 Like

Why not to force camera to be automatic during spiral fade?

The implementation has been designed so that camera can always be moved independently from spaceship. I don’t want to introduce exceptions.

1 Like

In that case you can create invisible object (or variable with position) which will be target. When screen turns fully dark, camera instatly moves to target’s position, then target deletes itself. In that case you will be able to move camera independently from spaceship until screen gets fully dark and after that.

Hmm…

Off road is always more costly than highways

2 Likes

Most of the time,not always

1 Like