Early Access version 19

You learn after ſeeïng them the firſt few times.

In my opinion, any player who calls themselves a veteran (or better) should have memorized the safe/danger areas for each wave type.

4 Likes

Is that you iA?? :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

No, the real one is in Acrisius constelation.

Holy sh*t, Supernova is hard lul

Can you decrease Supernova Debris’s hitpoint ?

Yeah I know, I was sarcastic :slight_smile:

With Morron Railgun? Hard of course!

Because you used the worst weapon in the whole franchise.

1 Like

I just tested it with Riddler. Its more harder than previous version
Edit: Wait it will be easy with some weapons

The real one is called InterAction and his spacecraft is a deaflut H&C.

@VerMishelb I can’t reproduce this. Does the attack always look like this, or did it only happen once? Do you remember it working correctly in the previous version?

2 Likes

I remember it worked fine before. I will try this today and will send you my settings and planet, hope this will help.

Am… IA? Did you try to use “Low” graphic mode? :slight_smile:

(I almost forgot that I changed it to find bugs. Well, it worked lol)

Anyway, here is my other settings:

1 Like

CIU crashed after opening the rankings at 2:30 am and the strange thing it didnt crash yesterday after viewing the rankings

wait after i viewed the rankings after the crash it successfully viewed the rankings without game crashes my callsign is : harakat

Ah, yes. This is an unavoidable distortion caused by using too-few polygons to describe a curved surface.

Fixed in v.20 :medal_military: Bug

How do I accept this,lol? I got the invitation,but there’s no way for me to accept it. (no,I didn’t ignore it before this)

Btw,how about a feature that would let us be invisible in ciu? No,I don’t mean that we’d make our ships invisible to the enemy. I mean that we could appear offline to other people,while we’re in fact playing the game. This would also turn off notifications people would get for those who are invisible(for example,if someone is playing an easy daily,but turned on invisible mode,their contacts won’t be notified that they’re playing it).

3 Likes

There Will Be Alot of Files Or Application In Your File Explorer

Oh I sent you the request but canceled it after it. I guess we found a bug then. Ill send you the request again

1 Like

You returned? I haven’t see you since the forum opening.