Early Access version 19

Try to play game unusualy, you can find some bugs this method. Don’t worry about account, it will be reseted anyway.

I ignored a request to join a squadron before the server update and now I’m still able to see it. I can’t interact with it in any way so it’s just stuck on my squadron list.

1 Like

It’s SOOO hard.

Is ɪᴛ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ?
Or to turn off this thing

Don’t worry, lots of people didn’t get any medals either.

1 Like

Fixed in v.20 :medal_military: Bug

All my UI colours are at default, but when I press the “Default” button, the “Progress Meter” changes a bit. None of the colours on the side get highlighted as selected in neither cases.

1 Like

The default progress color is not included in the list of selectable colors. You most likely selected a very similar nearby color, but it’s not exactly the same.

Are you sure deleting danger zones was good idea? I just met “Pulsating Grid” and to be honest it wasn’t such a pleasant conversation :sweat_smile:

As I said I didn’t select any, nor I bought any colour before the update. It’s also visible that no colours on the right hand side were highlighted. Though the colour on the middle does get changed for some reason.

Ah yes, very good catch! Instead of the default “progress” color. the default “destruction-low” color was used. They’re very similar, but not identical.

Fixed in v.20 :medal_military: Bug

Not entirely sure about that, but if you’re already familiarized with the waves, it shouldn’t be too much of an issue.

Waves from CI3 and CI4 are not problem but CI5 makes me cry.

My callsign is 2sNkraD

3 Likes

The music doesn’t fade out at the Boss Rush missions before the boss

It fades in every mission now, already mentioned.

1 Like

I just noticed in the boss rush when bosses die music doesn’t stop

This music bug is presented on all missions, not just Boss Rush or Supernova.

Shouldn’t there not be a diſcrepancy between danger zones in comet chaſe waves and Henlley’s comet? I mean, they both come from the bottom.

Honestly,the only issue I see is completely new waves that might get added.