Early Access version 18

when i finish the supernova challenges, i didn’t get final keys for some reason
screenshot:

Its fixed in the next update.

1 Like

oh okay

What is the new boss?

Bossa Nova (that’s the new boss name i think, which can only be found in supernova missions)

Its the best boss IA ever made for sure!

1 Like

Hmm, a new Supernova boss, just like the new Comet Chase boss.

makes sense

Picture?

Did you fix the problem with the droids? I saw only one in the reported systems, but this one appeared few days ago. No new droid in the rest of them with this new version.

No way. Play the game and find a sun (or planet) and encounter the boss yourself

I already saw it, nobody asked you anything.

:cry:
WAAA
WAAAAAA

Bossa nova is contending the title of “hardest boss ever” with the yolk star
Seriously… to beat It you need vulcan or boron (better the boron in my opinion) but those weapons are almost useless on the waves before so we need to wait the derbis attack of the boss to be able to even deal damage it.
I would have never tought to replace an utensil poker with boron railgun before today
Good job IA

Photon Swarm and Riddler are better for it

1 Like

(Premitting that I don’t know how exactly the weapons damages numbers)
These weapons have the hightest firerate in the game but I’m not very used to them because:
Riddler- well… it doesn’t deal very much damage
Photon swarm- It hoverats way to fast to be worth(I will try this next time it By the way)

Riddler knocks back the debris that surrounds the boss so easily,and it does damage extremely quickly,it’s literally the best weapon for the boss.

1 Like

This thing use debris like a shield. I even made game over on SSH. Also when we destroy debris instead of silly smoke, we got orange light wich make the mission even more beautiful.
Hypergun is also a good weapon.

In Early Access version 16 I have a idea

This

For next update I have a good idea.
Feather level for frozen level(Feather level CI4)
And asteroid level for hot planets(red asteroid level CI3)
And comet chase level for other planets.
It’s isn’t good?
((((((((Supernova level for Sun!)))))))

Please check it in Early Access version 16 topic
Thank you!

Not this!

Yeah, neither does Boron Railgun.
In fact, it deals less damage on every power level except :zap:11 (since Riddler doesn’t get a :zap:11 upgrade) [EDIT 2] (and :zap:20) and overheats a lot more quickly.

And also what Orandza said.

[EDIT] It’s also a pretty good pick for supernova debris waves due to the projectiles hitting instantly.

1 Like