Early Access version 125

I haven’t noticed anything wrong. Not 100% sure what you mean, but if you have more than one monitor, then once the cursor leaves the window the fork stays frozen in its last valid position – that is normal.

2 Likes

As far as I see on bass lib website it supports all of the tracker formats used in 2002’s source material. Does it require major changes to the sound layer to support these? (From what I see BASS_MusicLoad and BASS_StreamCreateFile are almost identical in syntax, perhaps other functions are similar too)

I only have one ultrawide monitor, and I’m playing with letterboxes on. When I make the cursor touch the border of the screen (where the letterbox is) it stays stuck for a second before moving if I try to move it again. This doesn’t happen if I disable the letterboxes and keep the stretched fullscreen.

You mean v126? Or it can be fixed with a server update?

1 Like

This functionality is not exposed through UVE, and changes will need to be made, breaking compatibility with macOS/Linux, where I’m using my own sound engine. All for a very specific case. So, no.

What’s your monitor’s native resolution?

Yes, mistake.

7 Likes

Will the next version be the end of early access?

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

3440x1440

iA, maybe make the CIU dev category mod-only? if members use it, it can be misleading

I guess it’s time to post an update on this:

By the way, using an auto-clicker or bot is definitely cheating, because it’s a third-party program helping with a task that humans cannot simulate. Many online games have permanently banned players and posted multiple warnings for this, even though it’s a different form of cheating that doesn’t affect what is displayed in the game (like hacking in-game currencies).

1 Like

Another benefit for CHL: If you have a CHL, you can add anyone no matter what your tier is.

6 Likes

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW/: *Visible anxiety*

It won’t really help much, due to weapon firerate and other stuff.
Also, iA appeared to be fine with auto-hotkey, which doesn’t appear to give you any benefit, rather than the ability to copy and paste (and well, spam)

I don’t think it’s worth limiting, someone might want to comment on ongoing development. Anyway, let’s see whether that’s actually a problem.

It’s not possible to detect autoclickers reliably. That’s what the gameplay mechanics were changed, to make autoclickers practically irrelevant.

Interesting. Will consider it.

7 Likes

:warning:

v.126 UPDATE

ETA Thursday 15 Dec 2022 08:00-10:00 GMT

25 Likes

Will I be getting a medal?

Question: since the full version is coming out, will the Early Access category be removed?

No, iA is keeping it for some reason. But judging from “About the Early Access category” topic (no mistakes) it might be used for beta version

2 Likes

Removing category conveniently removes it from all existing topics, judging by off-topic incident. Besides that would make early access stuff harder to find.

Well, time to say goodbye to Early Access!

4 Likes

Goodbye, Early Access! We’ll forever miss you!

5 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Goodbye to nag screen

And Goodbye a medal
Screenshot_20221215_070623

7 Likes