Early Access version 125

Can you let us customize where is the chat is
And add a test button inside the button placement so we could test it before starting a wave and it would make it easier

And make the test consists of 3 small waves and they are the same everytime so the purpose of them is to test our button placement

And add a reset button so we could reset the buttons to there original placement

solution: ignore

1- yes.
2- I’m blind because I didn’t see that

reach vice adimerer by completing galactic cups

This time bug is still not fixed.
In mission:
Screenshot_2022-12-09-12-06-01
After mission:
Screenshot_2022-12-09-12-06-37

it will tak two years

Also is it just me but I’m losing 1fp after dying even when Power Preserver isn’t equiped? You usually lose 5.

There isn’t one.

Yes, it does. I’m not currently logging chat messages, however, so also post screenshots to validate your claim.

No, because that would be abused by spamming reports.

They might. Depends on what the reports say. If it’s an inappropriate callsign, for example, it will be reset and a warning will be sent. For more serious offenses, they will be immediately banned.

That’s because the origin of the music is too far away from the center of the screen

Unlikely.

This is probably the result of reducing the “Fly Competitive missions” goal in this update. Ignore it, it will fix itself when you move on to the next milestone.

Neither is seeing thousands of search results.

It’s already customizable

No

I know. It’s not in the changelog as fixed, is it? (I mean since it was reported broken again).

5 Likes

Is more xmas skins for the other bosses/enemies possible? At least the ones introduced in CIU.

why are the snow balls still dusty xd…

Can you add a feature to comment on your mission want to assign? Maybe it can cost 1 key?
This may sound useless but it can warn other players about what funny thing happened or some useful infomation

1 Like

How about limiting what you search for to search for the whole word only in a callsign.
So, searching for ia can give me “* ia” “* ia is *”
Instead of searching for every callsign with ia in its words.

delete your post. DON’T complain what those shit just post on youtube. Only if they do something with the game, that must be a major problem
IGNORE IT

2 Likes

um actually this is not his account because I don’t see the permissions to manage videos and analytics :nerd_face:
He thinks he’s real smart.

No he is oranuus
He said it more than one time
And said it to eggcannon and ahmed gouda

Why there’s a chat button on PC???

2 Likes

maybe because the host are on Android?

1 Like

I don’t think it is worth fixing.

These aren’t exact snowballs. Those are asteroids covered in snow or ice. So being dusty does make sense.

not possible. I can still see that on Windows Host

What about Super-Chick? Shouldn’t be Elf-Chick by any chance?

2 Likes

I reported that last year but they said It doesn’t worth it to make the effect white

IGNORE THEM :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: