CIU version 126.2

besides talking about this one how about if we are getting the country flags at the corner of the player’s name (where it has the membership after you already brought it) after the game’s himself it would let you pick the country where you’re from automatically unless using the same internet or something different it should change the country flag for once again. (such as peru replacing to united states if you using an different internet from another country then connecting the game changes it) on it
btw, there you go as always i’m posting the concept of this one:
Itseemslikethecountryflagitsonway
and the rest of the flags it’s available as an base: GitHub - linssen/country-flag-icons: ISO country flags with licensing information

1 Like

Oh god, tha hecc i’m bring even more improvements from the game’s himself sigh here we comes…

so, while the weapon gifts dropping from the enemies it doesn’t move to other sides from gyroscope (it still happens from the firepower items, tho.) imagine if it’s gonna to move to other sides just like the foods did that thing on it.

Fact: the earliest bird in v125 :laughing:

2 Likes

The percentage is broken. Of all 12 quests, only one remains, which I haven’t started yet and the percentage already says ‘‘100%’’.

Just after starting this last quest, the percentage has gone over 100%.

I thought that bug was fixed before, IA? Or is it a new bug?

(Yes, I did log out and log back in, yet the percentage is still malfunctioning.)

It’s because the comp quest is over the required amount, but ignore it

1 Like
1 Like

I’ll ignore it, then.

1 Like

what

No me? You such a mena-
(it’s a joke)

Would be funny to see random anime characters being mentioned in credits.
Would you use some real names?

2 Likes

12th place in bugs and 6th place in ideas, amazing

11th place in bugs. 12th place in ideas.
Thanks mish for knocking me out of top-10 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Well most people in here doesn’t put their real names ingame/forum

1 Like

I only mentioned that because I fear writing some names might cause copyright problems
dunno though

coincidence

6 Likes

oh yeah, iA, how about making spaceships preview for everyone credited here?
And to ease finding your spaceship, it’ll be placed in the same order as your name in credits.

All i need FROM YOU TO SHUT UP YOUR PUNK MOUTH AND NEVER OPEN IT ON ME AGAIN OK!!! :angry:

N O
Besides, if you have a medal:

No i haven’t.