Early Access version 124

I have a question.

How can I bring back the old graphics?

Click “What’s this?” then turn off

It is gone even with high-contrast text

The box is replaced with stars

There was a suggestion about coloured lightning before which was either rejected or strongly postponed.

What happen is it ? I think it was bug this picture
@InterAction_studios Can you fix it ?

3 Likes

what the fuck

What is your operating system?

Memories

I know when I play v124 it’s bad in all graphics, but if you want to concentrate, you have to quickly turn it off sooner or later.

2 Likes

Bug report:

As soon as I updated to the 2002 edition I encountered graphics issues which were not present in the previous build, some colors and some texts are blurry, edgy and messed up.

Turning the 2002 theme off is the only way I could get it back to working properly again.
I cannot provide a screen cap or share a link to it due to new user forum restrictions, sorry.

PC:
4’th Gen intel proccessor
8GB RAM
AMD HD7950 GPU
Win 10 Pro 64bit (OS + drivers are updated)

2 Likes

That’s the point of the 2002 mode: to look as bad as a 2002 game

It’s an intended feature (and an annoying one) but don’t worry: next update the game will start up as normal

1 Like

I guess you could call this a bug (or not, depending on the person), but depending on the orientation, the speech bubble is completely obscured. Would it be possible to change the speech bubbles, so that it always “appears”, no matter the orientation (preferably in front of the ship)? If the Egg Cannon was on the right side of the screen, the speech bubble would be in front of the ship. But, since the opposite is happening, the speech bubble is obscured.

The quip said is what was said in CI4, “I’ve got you now, you oversized pea-shooter!”

1 Like

hud it is

2 Likes

There is a problem with “The Egg Confrontation”.

When I hit the boss with any weapon, the orange particles (which appear after hitting the boss) didn’t appear.

Go to Options > Graphics and make sure this option is on high.

1 Like

Uh … Maybe my suggestion is used to remind again or find the reason.
I guess so

Why not add a button to update the version inside the game to download only new files instead of downloading the whole game again every time?

2 Likes

Use the steam version. It’s free.

1 Like

Hello, many people who play CIU are not on this forum and they don’t know about galactic party either so send a notification to all players in the game. Also tell them coordinates of th galactic party and where it is going to be held. Thanks.