Early Access version 124

They study and waste their time lol.
It’s also sad that iA does all these stuff alone and waste his time as well, just for random idiots wasting their time.

Great thing this game is releasing in a few days, iA needs to rest.

3 Likes

Man we take a break from ahmet and this is come wtf

That’s why I see CHL is worth buying. Even if it doesn’t give you a lot of stuff in games.
It supports iA, and in fact, it does give us new stuff in game. Even if these stuff aren’t CHL exclusive.

1 Like

Go ahead IA … or I should call you Konstantinos Prouskas.
As your fans and lovers, I want to Thank you for the franchise you made, Funtime, childhood(at least for me), The first time I played your game, I was 4, until now I have followed you till here, after about 11 years, I can’t believe that I’m talking to you directly, damm, you even made me go and learn making games so that I can shine in a place among people that You made for us. and I have to do you a favor for all these things you have done in these years. for example, buying CHL, but unfortunately, Iran has been banned by global payment sites due to some political issues and I have not been able to buy the CHL until now. Believe me, if I could, I would be the first to buy the CHL.

Be sure that I and all those who have been with you until now, will be with you until the last moment and support you.

one of your fans, @AmirMohammad.as :white_heart:

15 Likes

I also needed to thank iA from a long time, but I didn’t really know what to say.

I’ve really enjoyed cooperating in making this game greatly. It always pained me that you’re the only one there doing the art, the code, the fixing, monitoring the forum and everything without any help, for four full years. Just to make this game more beautiful than what it actually is.
It was great to help. Starting from adding a space to “Show’em who’s the boss!” to banning half players in the galaxy just because I set my exhaust to “no”.
Considering that CIU had over 200000 lines of code since 2020. Really wonder how much CIU is now… One man army, really.
You even managed to develop the game really well, even at times where you had health problems.
And after all these years, it makes me sad-happy that this game is finally out! A dream that came true. (Gonna take a while to get used to clicking several times in the startup then ok then save the world. It’s shorter now)

Thanks so much iA! Thanks for spending your time improving and making one of the best games of any childhood. Thanks for spending time just to improve the game and making it more family-friendly.

:blush: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

All right, I’ve been thinking. When life gives you corn? Don’t make popcorn. Make life take the corn back! Get mad! ‘I don’t want your damn corn! What am I supposed to do with these?’ Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give the UHF corn! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s going to burn your chickens down! With the corn! I’m going to get my engineers to invent a corn shotgun that burns your chickens down!

21 Likes

We stand with you IA you make our best game and you work for long time 4 years on this game and thirty years working and you still work and you back me my account when i lost him 10 months we behind you no one can bully here when we stay here aslo im don t alone want this stupid and don t care about him we well make him hate his live

The END…

1 Like

iA really needs to rest after something like this happens. Anyway, iA did his best, and the rest of the time is well worth the rest. We will always be here with you, iA
One man army, sure he is :grin:

[Ice Storm - x64]

5 Likes

Suggestions:
Remove slowdown resulted from behind hit by a snow ball by barbequer
Make barbequer destroy chiller cold gas.

So, IA has mentioned that the music unique to the 2002 mode will be removed soon. However, I feel like the original chiptune music used in CI2 (labeled as the CIU Theme (intense) when the 2002 mode is active) should be made into its own soundtrack that can be played outside of the 2002 mode. I fully admit that this is solely for the nostalgia factor, but you can’t deny that this is a banger.

The string for this music track would be: CI2 Theme (retro) or CI2 Retro Theme.

Should the Chiptune CI2 theme be made as a Purchasable Soundtrack?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

in case you want to listen to it again without doing anything seems technical

If the CIU game takes place 100 years ahead, then it turns out that CI2 is celebrating 120 years, as CI1 was then.

Generally speaking, I think we should be able to buy, for a limited time, all of the musics in CIU’s specil celebration editions.

1 Like

Oh i remember can you add ci2 music remastered you say i well look of that

What is the reason for them to do this?

they bad :basketball: :basketball: :basketball:

What is the reason behind banning them from the start

baron will appear immediately

I don’t know what really concerns you about this. Just decline it. We don’t need to tell you what to do.

I shall say that the Ignore button should change to “Deny”.
(dont give me medal)

5 Likes