Early Access version 123

No too much unbalanced
Also why do u use VN language??? English only.

1 Like

He’s new, don’t judge him.

:+1:

2 Likes

well
for some bugs

And to see what happens when you target your camera on a player on its way to a wormhole you don’t know without any ‘anomalies’

Also, from a previous cheating experiment, I found out that the game supports travelling to an orbit while outside the star system. Normally, if you click an orbit inside a star system you don’t know, it’ll simply ask you to travel to the star system instead of the orbit you clicked. And if you discovered that star system earlier and outside of it, you can click any orbits and the camera will target it, though, travelling to the orbit will simply make your spaceship travel to the star system and stop. Forcing you to travel to that orbit manually.
So, how about you enable this feature (travelling directly to the planet you selected instead of star system) for normal use?

@InterAction_studios

Remind us, after this update, the Early Access medal (and status, by extension) will no longer be rewarded to any new players?

It will not be rewarded to new accounts after EA has ended, so yes.

Hello again.

Here I say some ideas about hot and frozen environments.

The phoenixes can have an overheat zone upon death, like those that dr. Beaker throws, in comparison with the frozen chickens.

Also, the freeze and overheat zones that is left after the relevant chickens’ death can have more time they last until disappearing in frozen and hot environments respectively.

Another matter that looks useful is that we should have a key or a tool to disband a specific satellite especially when we want to mount sth we like more but already we don’t have enough space.
The satellite which is disbanded doesn’t disappear and it remains as if the spacecraft gets destroyed. This helps the player to remount that again or to pass it off to another player in multiplayer section.

Thank you and I’m glad if you give a comment.

Wasn’t it planned to be removed?

I have a feeling that any GC KO rounds done will be reset, due to a couple changes in this next update. Will that happen?

Read it

Thanks. Thought I’d clarify, since things might not always be on time/punctual. I also asked because it was “seemingly forgotten” after the initial announcement.

1 Like

I have 2 suggestions for “Morning Rush Hour” wave:

Do you agree to remove Balloon Chickens from this wave? (Because it’s too hard to kill all of them)
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

and the second:

Do you want to switch the direction of two those Anomally Zone?
  • Yes
  • NO

0 voters

About the second, sometime they make me annoying, which cause me to lose those chickens, especially is Pecking Order bonus (for some weapons).

Speaking of those anomaly zones, the way how they are set up, its makes your ship do a “fan” like movement if you move between the two quick enough. If they were changed to make it you do a 360 spin, it’d be much better.

The current way, it makes you able to easily “sweep” the left side of the wave, not the right side.

A super simple suggestion:

When collecting firepower, the firepower level just appears out of you like the point indicator does, except it goes DOWNWARDS so you can see it.

It will appear as “:zap: (your fp level)”

This is so you won’t have to look away during the heat of battle. That’s all.

Optional: While I do not recommend this choice, this can be a HUD Item, but it will be the cheapest HUD item. (274 keys? Progress is 362)

Should your firepower level appear out of your ship upon collection of atoms?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Yes, but as a HUD item.

0 voters

1 Like

State a better reason. “Hard to kill” is a property that almost all other elite waves have. Where it is also hard to kill all the enemies.

Give me an example.
You know, there were some waves had removed Balloon Chickens. Don’t talk about the theory too much.
And the same points of those waves is: They appear from the bottom edge of the screen, and the Balloon Chickens always fall down.

Try thinking of waves that have elites passing through. Could you kill all of them?

Dunno. I once suggested that Balloon Chickens should be also removed from Spiral of doom because they get us stuck and killed and it got declined.

That’s normal, but i’m talking about the Balloon Chicken when they appear from the bottom edge

Actually:

• :bulb: “Spiral of Doom” wave: Prevented spawning of Balloon chickens when wave is upside-down (@Knightcap :medal_sports: Idea)

Read at version 99

Correct.

None of the changes impact scoring, so no reset.

This is an interpolation issue, so I don’t know if/how it can be controlled, but I’ll look into it for v.125

9 Likes

Changed in v.125 :medal_sports: Idea

Note that this fix does not include cases where you are moving from zone to zone before the previous rotation has completed (because trigonometry). But it does fix it if there’s enough time for the rotation to complete.

6 Likes