Early Access version 122

I see nothing wrong in the image.

I donā€™t find that any useful at all.

Tell me you donā€™t play android version without telling me you donā€™t play android version:

Also itā€™s useful for races.

U know what? You can just spend 1 sec (approximately) to activate weapon booster right after picked up FP again. Thereā€™s no need to add an option like that.

Only your skill become useful in races (and other types of missions)

Canā€™t be more useless than this.

It isnā€™t much of a issue on pc but on mobile itā€™s more obvious.

1 Like

I have a small idea. It could be an edition idea or something elseā€¦ Idk
Soā€¦ Since World Cup will be celebrated in 20th November 2022, and you know that this is one of the most popular event of the world. Mostly games have their event to respond World Cup. My idea is: How about a event for CIU? Will CIU do something to respond World Cup? A new edition, or something else?

Notice the magenta lands on the terran planet? It shouldnā€™t be there unless the lands are pink themselves (in this case, itā€™s missing textures)

What that has to do with it?

Honestly itā€™s not a bad idea. But it could require some effort.

1 Like

if it doesnā€™t interrupt your gameplay (mine is crashing while playing competitive mission) itā€™s fine

Also, iA forgot to give medals and update server status

Probably having a small break.

Me too It doesnā€™t receive from medal on me

ā€¦ Itā€™s not a source game engine. These are just pink clouds/lands. Their colour is pink. If there was a missing texture, the game would just crash.

Itā€™s the same thing as saying that plasma gift box doesnā€™t have the textures, because itā€™s pink.

Thatā€™s how I crashed an entire chunk in the game for hours before

Noted.

The whole tutorial/help system is going to be reworked

Does the bar appear immediately when the game starts? Or do you have to make it appear first, and then it stays?

Is it possible that there is a user setting overriding this? So that it forces the bar to always be visible?

Noted. Iā€™ll probably add it together with Thanksgiving.

Marking all read doesnā€™t make them disappear from your Inbox. When you log out/in and the messages are gone, then the server has deleted them and thereā€™s no way to get them back.

Looks fine to me. Colors are chosen randomly for the planet surfaces, so itā€™s possible to get weird combinations.

IIRC, this is an engine limitation and not a design decision. It canā€™t be easily changed without causing problems.

I donā€™t know exactly what youā€™re referring to, but everything you see if the result of (a) font rasterization or (b) screen scaling. I have no control over any artifacts (e.g. that the left vertical side of ā€œoā€ looks thinner than the right side).

No. Itā€™s very close to Thanksgiving anyway.

Oops. Done.

6 Likes

When i starts the game, it is hidden. But when i tap my screen, it immediately shows up and never hidden from that point

i donā€™t think so

well I donā€™t know if anyone encountered this problem (like this video) many times, but Iā€™m so confused about this. Because this happened to me not only once, but many times.
So the problem is: sometimes itā€™ll gonna have a bad lag, for about 3-4 secs, then it becomes normal. Note that even in a better connection it still happen

Fixed in v.123 :medal_sports: Bug

I only noticed increased lag at 19 seconds in your video, and it only lasted for 1 second. Although I canā€™t possibly know for sure what is causing it, transient delays like that are normal and expected (generally speaking).

6 Likes

Because it lagged to me so many times, but the entire mission is long, so Iā€™ve trimmed the video and sent it for easier describing :confused:
and some players met this lag too

If all players connected to a multiplayer game experience lag simultaneously, then most likely the problem is with the hostā€™s network connection. If only one player experiences lag, then itā€™s probably that specific connection. This is a simplification, of course, because the problem may lie anywhere in between.

In any case, thereā€™s nothing that the game can do to improve this situation.

8 Likes