Early Access version 121

Sorry for the stupid question, but are Budget Constraints supposed to drop gifts?

it aint weapon training

1 Like

Thanks, I didn’t remember.

I can’t change that, due to how the wave is constructed.

They are considered to be bullets. None of the bullets have vanishing effects.

Will do.

Poll it.

I’d have to change the wave’s construction to do this. Besides, I think ziz-zagging would actually make it harder to obtain.

Yeah, no. Most of these aren’t applicable to CIU anyway. Anti-Aliasing is irrelevant since you can’t see the edges of any polygons, Texture Filtering requires true 3D (slanted polygons) to male any measurable difference, and bloom requires render-to-texture, which I don’t yet support.

Floating-point numbers have a positive and negative zero (don’t ask). Because what one person gains the other one loses, the sign is flipped on one of the messages. Anyway, won’t fix.

Ok

8 Likes

Current quest standings:

Quest rank # of players
Janitor 71382
Janitor● 2387
Janitor●● 1031
Janitor●●● 754
Janitor●●●● 1827
Ensign 226
Ensign● 200
Ensign●● 131
Ensign●●● 22
Ensign●●●● 72
Lieutenant 29
Lieutenant● 35
Lieutenant●● 9
Lieutenant●●● 13
Lieutenant●●●● 10
Commander 11
Commander● 6
Commander●● 4
Commander●●● 4
Commander●●●● 0
Captain 2
Captain● 1
Captain●● 2
Captain●●● 1
Captain●●●● 4
Commodore 2
Commodore● 1
Commodore●● 2
Commodore●●● 1
Commodore●●●● 2
Rear Admiral 0
Rear Admiral● 0
Rear Admiral●● 1
Rear Admiral●●● 1
Rear Admiral●●●● 0
Vice Admiral 0
Vice Admiral● 1
Vice Admiral●● 0
Vice Admiral●●● 0
Vice Admiral●●●● 0
Admiral 0
Admiral● 1
15 Likes

Alright, poll time then. Should the Halloween version of the CI5 music theme be available in the shops (even after Halloween has passed)?

Add CI5 Halloween music in shops?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

An even better solution: Play it on YouTube.

3 Likes

Nice, I’m still in the Top 5!

Janitor :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Given that we might not be able to see Halloween edition in future, as it was said before, having that music in store would be nice.

Which also made me realise that there is no option to buy CI5 soundtrack, only CI3+CI4, because…?

2 Likes

Would it be possible to add in the rarity scale next to the ship name in the Mission Config screen? It’d help with identification if you have another ship with a different rarity.

In this image, the 404 in this config is a Legendary rarity, but I also have a Rare 404 in my fleet, which can make it confusing as to which one is in use in this config. Next to the ship name, there can be the diamonds that denote the ship rarity.

I found a bug about musics in mission config (Unexplainable) watch this:

Intended.

can we have 2 more background slots

no medal needed for this

3 Likes

This happens (while flying a dare you get disconnected and might happen to the PC version if you get disconnected mid flight)

Before y’all say anything about me using the Android version, it might happen to both PC and Android since they both are connected into 1 server

“Legitimately” dare

too many dcs in a competitive mission will disqualify you

Will look into it. Workaround: if you’ve named your spacecraft, its name should appear there instead of the generic made/model

Acknowledged; won’t fix.

5 Likes

:warning:
v.122 UPDATE

ETA Saturday 5 Nov 2022 08:00-10:00 GMT

16 Likes

The times are different, bug?