Early Access version 122

You guys better suggest or report something instead of starting this place with just off topic greetings.

1 Like

The target position cursor isn’t vertically locked on Squawk Block missions again

Well, we had android version now
Can you update tutorial of “Your first mission” IA?

Which update the description how to play the game on Android

Apparently it still not hidden (for me)

1 Like

For who want to hide “navigation buttons” follow the steps…
step1 just Search “navigation buttons” in your device

step2 enable it
note:i am using a huawei device.

2 Likes

I closed the poll, we have a 2/3rds positive majority.

We should have a way to read past notifications if you accidentally clicked “Mark all as read” and forgot about it

Agree or disagree?
  • Yes
  • Naw

0 voters

There’s no image so that I decide whether to agree or not. Please re-upload.

I don’t think someone would accidentally click mark as read. Also clicking Mark as read doesn’t disallow you to read incoming messages unless you went away.

I found a bug (missing textures?)

Can we have a option in gameplay settings which is like: “Don’t deactivate weapon booster upon picking up firepower/gifts”?

There would be no reason for you to ever have that turned off.

@InterAction_studios This weird pixel thing bug in 9.

1 Like

I see nothing wrong in the image.

I don’t find that any useful at all.

Tell me you don’t play android version without telling me you don’t play android version:

Also it’s useful for races.

U know what? You can just spend 1 sec (approximately) to activate weapon booster right after picked up FP again. There’s no need to add an option like that.

Only your skill become useful in races (and other types of missions)

Can’t be more useless than this.

It isn’t much of a issue on pc but on mobile it’s more obvious.

1 Like

I have a small idea. It could be an edition idea or something else… Idk
So… Since World Cup will be celebrated in 20th November 2022, and you know that this is one of the most popular event of the world. Mostly games have their event to respond World Cup. My idea is: How about a event for CIU? Will CIU do something to respond World Cup? A new edition, or something else?

Notice the magenta lands on the terran planet? It shouldn’t be there unless the lands are pink themselves (in this case, it’s missing textures)