Early Access version 121

Bro, I said that it I hit it DIRECTLY not splitted. But as IA said maybe Positron penetrates bubbles.
Also, what does AOE stand for?

1 Like

Your main beam did hit the bubble, yes. But (rarely) it’s possible for the generated split beams to target the enemy inside the same bubble. It would all happen very fast and I doubt it would be easily noticeable.

11 Likes

Ok. Thanks for the information.

1 Like

It stands for Area of Effect.

2 Likes

Area of effect.

Doesn’t mean you’re right since sometimes the splits/chains disappear faster than you can see them. And considering what IA said, that is 100% correct.

1 Like

When you saying

Because

1 Like

Sometime, after i finished a multiplayer room, the multiplayer screen list are not shown any rooms. Even i have to refresh many time, it doesnt showed until i restart the multiplayer selection.

Now that the idea medal are no longer earn on minor wave, can we have a mirror version of “Boldly Goes Wherever it Pleases” boss wave? (first appear on right side, 50% will switch to left side)

A little remind:

1 Like

Can you have a small purple-ish ghost trail when you’re moving in a slowness potion zone? Like chiller’s clouds give you a ghost trail flash when you are firing inside of them.

It would look a little funny to see how slowly the player moves frame by frame

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios can the colour of the start screen change from black to green?

I don’t know. Has anyone else noticed this?

I’ve already replied:

That would look like a power-up rather than a power-down. I don’t think it needs any extra visual indication.

Not sure what “start screen” you’re referring to.

7 Likes

I think he’s referring to the black screen that opens/closes like a spiral at the very beginning/end of a mission (including the one when you open the game).

He wants green instead of black since it would fit in the Halloween Edition.

Can there be a victory quote? (for every time you win a mission)

I think the big ‘‘Mission Complete!’’ text is good enough for me.

4 Likes

maybe this

Also, nice new loader you made. Now I no longer need to set loadmode to 2.

Can your quest badge appear here?
excuse my drawing

1 Like

CHL already takes that place.

Actually I am talking about the things @Starbrockle said.

Also, @InterAction_studios is it possible that the UCO approaching which is this
appear as an asteroids boss with Magnetic Manipulator because in CI3 it appears as the boss after asteroids.

This is a thing already.

I mean the chance of it appearing becomes higher.