Early Access version 120

Make Dr. Beaker wearing a witch clothes plz.

3 Likes

Also give the yolk star and the egg cannon the same decoration as the CI5 Halloween henterprise.

1 Like

Suggest: Give Coward chickens and evil suit

What if in halloween the entire galaxy was dark green?

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t that make everything nearly invisible? XD.

1 Like

ĀÆ\_(XD)_/ĀÆ
I donā€™t know but I will check in photoshop
(Edit: I have already checked ā€¦ in total, it does not look too bad and when it comes to transparency, I probably do not see the difference

2 Likes

Since everyone is talking about changing chickensā€™s skins, hereā€™s my suggetions:
Super Chick or Infini-Chick: Vampire
Toxic Chicken: Zombie
Regular Chicken: Pumpkin on their head mishelb
Chicks: Skeleton
Assasins: Ninja (theyā€™re technically ninjas right now, so a reskin)

1 Like

Some stuff:
As you can see in the below screenshot, the feather explosion color is mismatching. The featherā€™s color is light yellow, while itā€™s explosion color is white.

Is it intended that Chillers still release their ice cloud, even when killed with full charge with Absolver Beam (but Toxics donā€™t release their toxic cloud)? Iā€™m asking this since the ice cloud (even if harmless) is also destroyed with the Barbequer.

When you have the Invincibility Shield/Dimensional Phase-out active on your spaceship, and you touch an orange overheat zone with it active, you still overheat. The same goes for the purple slowdown zones; you still become slower when you touch the slowdown zone.

It would be good if you also see this reply from previous EA topic.

Another trivial thing, but why do military chickens (which drop 2 eggs) lack cloth coloring? What I meant by this is, they always appear in one color, which is: dark green, and not being different in colors like the other chickens.

Why does the armored chickens which are those
Donā€™t drop the chicken when the armor is destroyed same as Chick Lasergun and the one that shoots eggs.

Suggested before and denied.

Better question is, why donā€™t armored chickens drop food

Only if you knew the amount of time that would take.

Youā€™re like ā€œThereā€™s nothing wrong with it.ā€ Well youā€™re wrong, because I play the game with an account, and itā€™s gone, I have to link my account again, also my options were reset. (Also I didnā€™t update the game when this happened) Bug? Something with the server?

Happened to me too. but i think its cloud related? (steam asked me to choose between game files or the cloud and i chose the current files)

Can we have it so theres a 100% sell-rate (for the said item) when you buy something and dont exit the shop in case theres an accidental purchase?

Dr Beaker already has oneā€¦ I guess I can make Klaus wear it, too.

If by ā€œwitch clothesā€ you mean ā€œrecolour the shirt from white to blackā€, then yes, this is already done. And the flasks now contain blood*

* This, together with other Halloween changes, are problematic because they potentially raise the gameā€™s age certification. Itā€™s not an issue this year, but I could get into trouble with one of the app stores next year, so enjoy it while you can.

It already is.

Thatā€™s probably too much work.

As much as Iā€™d like to implement everyoneā€™s suggestions, the truth is that Halloween is not a major holiday and the time I have available for the re-skin is very limited (new update is coming probably on Friday). Iā€™ve already broken the rule of ā€œno code changes, only texture changesā€ for this edition.

Fixed in v.121 :medal_sports: Bug

Uh-ohā€¦ Chillers is the correct behaviourā€¦ Toxics are wrong, though. Itā€™s complicated to explain why, but the end result is that if you kill a Toxic with an ICBM (direct hit, not AoE), then you can see the toxic cloud, but it is in fact harmless. Try it. Fixed in v.121 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.121 :medal_sports: Bug

This is the ā€œlost profilesā€ bug back from Early Access version 36 . This has never been fully fixed (just improved because I now keep a backup copy ā€“ but in rare bases both the original and the backup are bad)

Should have chosen then cloud. Files stored on the cloud are not susceptible to the ā€œlost profilesā€ bug.

You mean accidental after clicking twice to confirm? :smirk: But seriously, itā€™s a good idea but not worth the effort (itā€™s vulnerable to cheating, and it canā€™t be easily secured).

9 Likes

You can make them less detailed than the henterprise. Still up to you.

interaaaaactiooooon

I honestly click twice in light speed

After i watched a CI5 Halloween edition video, i see Crab 2.0 doesnā€™t have its Halloween skin.
So, will it have Halloween skin in CIU at next update?